I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Looking for the following

Game of Thrones Season 6 Blu Ray (HMV exclusive with Photobook) - SEALED

MLife Jerry Maguire - sealed or open but must be mint

Cash or Trade

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I dont know where to make this post but i have many Slips or Lentis from Steelbooks but i only collect the Steels. Is Someone here where is Interessting in Some Slips from Steelbooks?

Hey Guys,

I dont know where to make this post but i have many Slips or Lentis from Steelbooks but i only collect the Steels. Is Someone here where is Interessting in Some Slips from Steelbooks?

Hey, I'm certain that people would love to take them off your hands. Might be worth making a trade thread and then showing what you have :thumbs:

Looking for the following slipcovers:

A Charlie Brown Christmas

charlieBrown.jpg

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated)

grinch.jpg

Mickey's Christmas Carol

mickey.jpg

Finding Dory (Korean PET Slipcover) <----- ACQUIRED

dory.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Korean PET Slipcover) <----- ACQUIRED

guardians.jpg

Cash in hand via payPal!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Looking for all three Insidious slipcovers from Canada. Willing to pay $30 CDN each if they come with the Blu-ray... $20 each if only for the slipcovers.

Looking for all three Insidious slipcovers from Canada. Willing to pay $30 CDN each if they come with the Blu-ray... $20 each if only for the slipcovers.
Geez, I've been looking for #1 for a very long time. Prices are crazy for that one.

Anyway, are you only looking for as a set? Because I can look for #2 and #3 for you. #3 should be somewhat easy to find...

Alright. Help-

I've been trying to secure 2 BluRay's as of late- and I can't seem to quite find a copy with a decent slipcover.
Every time I attempt to buy a copy from a store- the store ships them without any protection, and so the slipcover corners get dented, scratched, and beaten to hell.

Every time I ask an eBay seller about the slipcovers- I get this whole, "It's the condition that it comes in".
Should I contact the distributor of the BluRays? What should I do? I really want to add these two particular BluRays to my collection.

The two BluRays in question are the-
Wolf Children: Hosoda Collection Edition
and
Wolf's Rain: The Complete Series Bluray collection.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

From Target and Funimation.com.
I’ve ordered enough from Amazon to know they are not kind to their slipcovers.... :c
1. If you are in the US, I would give Amazon a chance. I've ordered from US and i know it can be a hit or miss. But personally, more hits than misses. Plus, if it's damaged you can get your money back or get a second chance with a replacement.

2. What about this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wolf-Childr...206701?hash=item569e311ead:g:~JUAAOSwBiJZc-hy
I dont think it's sealed anymore because the condition is used. Since they've posted actual pics, they might be willing to send more pictures.

3. I dont know how OCD you are but you can pick any of the 'brand new' from eBay. You are automatically guaranteed to get the slip so you dont even need to see actual pics. And if it somehow comes damaged then you can claim it through PP. Can you not?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN
1. If you are in the US, I would give Amazon a chance. I've ordered from US and i know it can be a hit or miss. But personally, more hits than misses. Plus, if it's damaged you can get your money back or get a second chance with a replacement.

2. What about this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wolf-Childr...206701?hash=item569e311ead:g:~JUAAOSwBiJZc-hy
I dont think it's sealed anymore because the condition is used. Since they've posted actual pics, they might be willing to send more pictures.

3. I dont know how OCD you are but you can pick any of the 'brand new' from eBay. You are automatically guaranteed to get the slip so you dont even need to see actual pics. And if it somehow comes damaged then you can claim it through PP. Can you not?

Thank you for the heads up!
I really appreciate it! :)

I contacted Funimation Support- they're going to help me out with this.... if not- I will look more in to the eBay option...

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm looking for the gold "holiday" Star Wars: the Force Awakens slipcovers;

1) Blu-Ray + DVD + HD Combo
2) DVD

See photo for samples;

TFA%2BDVD.jpg

Hi

Anyone willing to sell or help obtaining the following 4k uhd slips:

Batman begins
The dark knight
The dark knight rises
Fifth element
The Martian extended (not sure if it has slip)

Wish to buy with discs preferably SEALED or OPEN.

MANY THANKS

Anyone in the U.S. able to help me out with the new Fox Icons slips for Daredevil, Elektra, and Fantastic Four (2-pack)?

Also still looking for the Canadian slipcovers for the first three Insidious films.

Thanks! :thumbs: