I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Can be open, slip only is also fine, any condition, trade and/or sale.
  • The Girl Who Played with Fire [Canada]
  • Castle in the Sky [US/Canada] {Disney slip}
  • Pan's Labyrinth [Canada] {lenti}
  • The Dark Knight Rises (Costco) [Canada] {lenti}
  • Minority Report [Canada] {lenti}
  • Blade Runner 2049 (HDzeta) [China] {4k slip only}

Thought I give this a shot. Is anyone willing to part with his Plain Archive stickers? Please PM me for a deal. Specifically I'm looking for PA stickers of Oldboy (any of the 3 designs), The Beauty Inside, The Boy and the Beast, The Silenced, Asura and Melancholia.

Please see my sale thread in my signature for items available.

Miss Sloane Novamedia Full Slip

Hi there - does anyone own this as really really want it so willing to buy or trade - cheers dvdclayton

Last edited by a moderator:
Cash or trade. Looking for, sealed and mint except if indicated otherwise:

- Avengers: Age of Ultron - Novamedia Exclusive - sealed box set or just the empty box

- Blade 2 - Japan

- John Wick - Media Markt Netherlands Exclusive - Futurepak

- Johnny Mnemonic - Germany - Futurepak

- Pacific Rim - Korea - Futurepak

- Prince of Persia - Futureshop Exclusive - Ironpak

- Prince of Persia - HMV Exclusive - Triple or Double Play

- Terminator 2 - Novamedia - Quarter Slip preferred or Lenti

- The Mummy - Everythingblu box set - or just the empty box

Got loads to trade, some listed HERE and others not listed yet, PM your wants or asking price. Thanks.

I am also looking for Call Me By Your Name Weet collections edition prefer fullslip but will be happy with either edition. Brand new mint please,

This request goes specifically to US-based Ninjas: Can anybody help me in acquiring five slipcovers from the 2018 Fox Comic-Con wave?
I know it's late and I was told by @apsmith21 there weren't too many around to begin with, but maybe there's still some hope.

I'm looking for ...
- Big Trouble in Little China
- Platoon
- Speed
- The A-Team
- The Martian

... in mint or near-mint condition.

If you would want to keep the discs/keep cases, that would be fine for me, too. I only need the slipcovers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please note I'd prefer to get all five from one person, so I don't have to pay the shipping cost twice.

Thanks in advance

I'm looking for the following slipcovers. i recently bought the following blu-ray's from bestbuy in the USA & the slipcovers were missing. does anyone have these or can acquire them thanks. i have PayPal so I've no worries in paying for them. in mint or near mint condition thanks.

if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated :)

DIS_BR146367.jpg6172315_sa.jpgupload_2017-9-14_14-50-40.jpegupload_2017-9-14_14-50-29.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for PA Carol Deluxe Box.
Sealed or unsealed but in mint/near mint condition.
Pay Pal
Long shot I know:rolleyes:

I'm looking for the 2013 Fight Club Comic Con slipcover - would be happy with the just the slip or with the blu ray included (and, if so, open is fine)

Attachments

• 78201_large.jpg
    78201_large.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
This request goes specifically to US-based Ninjas: Can anybody help me in acquiring five slipcovers from the 2018 Fox Comic-Con wave?
I know it's late and I was told by @apsmith21 there weren't too many around to begin with, but maybe there's still some hope.

I'm looking for ...
- Big Trouble in Little China
- Platoon
- Speed
- The A-Team
- The Martian

... in mint or near-mint condition.

If you would want to keep the discs/keep cases, that would be fine for me, too. I only need the slipcovers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please note I'd prefer to get all five from one person, so I don't have to pay the shipping cost twice.

Thanks in advance

I can help. likely with all 5 too. please confirm you are still looking .... and i'll go to work. ;) itll be with the movies, so the cost of etc.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CleverLoginName