I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Hey im looking for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition Steelbook (WII U ) was a pre order Gift micromania / france Gamestop / germany and Future Shop / Ca pm please :D

Hi there.

I'm looking for these particular game steelbooks (hopefully without exorbitant price :joy: ):

1. Nier: Automata
2. Rise of Tomb Raider (The one with Lara Croft holding a torch)
3. The Last of Us Remastered

Mint condition steelbooks are preferable since it should be cheaper than new. In case the steelbooks that I listed above come with the game disc then it is also fine by me.

Please PM me if you have any. Thanks in advance. :LOL:

Reactions: Sigill
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the forum so forgive me if I happen to make any mistakes within the forum rules.

I'm looking for these Steelbooks in as best as possible condition:

1. Persona 5 GEO Steelbook
2. Persona 3/5 Dancing Steelbook
3. Devil May Cry 4 US CE G1 Steelbook
4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 G2 Steelbook (Futureshop)

I'm also currently looking for a way to acquire the GEO steelbooks of Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5. If anyone has a tip on how to get them for a good price, I would be very thankful. :)

Best Regards
Marcus

I'm looking for Devil May Cry 5 steelbook EU version. I don't need disk.

I have GEO exclusive steelbook. I prefer trade

Looking to buy a Steelbook case for Bloodborne, German Edition. The one with the Saw Blade.

Unsealed or Sealed but in mint condition.

Hey! I know this is not a steelbook but thought it would make more sense to ask in this thread since it's dealing with Video Games.

Looking for a Lenticular Sleeve version of the game Resident Evil 7, sealed! PlayStation 4 copy with the PS4 Seal Strip across the cellophane.
Don't know if these are still around but would love a sealed one to complete my sealed collection.