Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for posters to use in a steelbook concept, and...there's just not much available from the official stuff. The good ones would be better as lentis than steels. Even then, a lot of the posters have already been used before. Here are two poster images I'd like to see as part of the HDZ package, whether steel or lenti:

Poster 2.jpg Poster 1.jpg

EDIT: Shoot, @Apollon, you scooped me! :)

I was looking for posters to use in a steelbook concept, and...there's just not much available from the official stuff. The good ones would be better as lentis than steels. Even then, a lot of the posters have already been used before. Here are two poster images I'd like to see as part of the HDZ package, whether steel or lenti:

View attachment 375127 View attachment 375128

EDIT: Shoot, @Apollon, you scooped me! :)

I made it for you buddy ;):thumbs:

inception 2.png

Thanks, @SEAN3431476 -- nice work, as always. :) I kind of wish there was a good poster that had something other than the perfume-ad group shot thing, for a contrasting back cover. There's the one of Leo from behind, but the image doesn't really say much about the movie. Maybe the one of the hallway fight, or the cast at different angles.

Nolan needs to exercise his clout to get some better posters for his movies.

Reactions: SEAN3431476
Last I heard Zeta are still waiting on getting Art Aproval for Inception but is set for a 2019 release. In the mean time for HDZ Gold Premium’s we have Aquaman to look forward to next then MoS before Inception sees the light of day. At guess I’m expecting movement on Inception from August / September onwards but then Shazam! (the next DCEU film) has to fit somewhere in between the mix of this which has a theatrical release date of April so Inception could follow before or after Shazam!

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
These HDZeta announcements remind me of the laughed at scenes in Apollo 13 where other astronauts mention future Apollo missions they'll be going on to the moon when it's already been mentioned that the program will probably be shutting down long before then.

• Haha
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Seems this has now be downgraded from a WEA Gold Line release to a WWA Silver Line release instead (probably using the same steelbook as the upcoming FA release)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.