Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30, 2016
Purchase link: Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition
Price: £15.99
Notes: 2 Disc Edition

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must have grabbed one of the last copies this morning :joy:

One of my all time favourites. Can't wait to rewatch it again with a better transfer. Hoping for debossing and spot gloss :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Preordered, had to cancel this & deadpool before due to a expiring card. Hope deadpool comes back as i dont trust amazon italys packaging.

Completely forgot to order this the first time round. Glad they opened it again. I only have this film on a UMD for the Playstation Portable, and that is no way to watch a classic. :)

Completely forgot to order this the first time round. Glad they opened it again. I only have this film on a UMD for the Playstation Portable, and that is no way to watch a classic. :)
You still have UMDs? Sold all mine a couple of years ago (along with the PSP itself), whilst I could still get a decent price for them...

Preordered, had to cancel this & deadpool before due to a expiring card. Hope deadpool comes back as i dont trust amazon italys packaging.
Should have just let the payment fail as you then get the opportunity to enter new card details. That way, you wouldn't have lost the pre-orders.

Reactions: javiermendoza