Independence Day: Resurgence (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.44) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenticular) - $81 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey
Notes: Print Run - 1500 copies

IMG_8994.JPG

14595686_1966908573536350_5765950465582224607_n.jpg

* Lenticular Edition (O-ring Case)
* Fullslip Edition : 800 copies
* One Click will be made 200 copies with same numbered card(1~200)
Order Limited Qty : 2 ea per order

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooltra
Ugh. $40.99 + shipping for this? Easiest pass in the Kimchidvd line since Hitman: Agent 47

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and harry
The full slip looked promising but the lenti image same as the steel, fox being so strict with the approval again.

• Thanks
Another crappy Kimchi release.
Look, we all know we're 'sick', and for a while now buying these not for the film itself, which we most likely have or will have in another edition or two. So what we're choosing and buying is just the packaging and other physical printed goodies.
So what are we supposed to pay here for, 6 photocards and a slip? Others in addition to that offer about 10 character cards or collector cards and a booklet or photobook. Maybe something more, like a lenti on a magnet. ;)
It's just not worth it, even if you're getting just one version, there are better choices. For this particular title, and for every other such measly packed Kimchi release of late.

I think this will be one for the Korean collectors. I don't foresee this one selling out quickly at all. I hate having gaps in my Kimchidvd collection but have learned to deal with it since they now release a few subpar movies and some more barebone releases (meaning just a slip and some cards as extras).

Well this artwork is better than FAC version. Pass for me but i am looking forward to see the lenti and fullslip.
Sorry buddy, didn't get an alert for your tag :cautious: But thanks as always :D:thumbs: This is an easy pass... Not interested in the duplicated lenti artwork (although I predict a good execution given Kimchi's last few). Fullslip is good but I'm already committed to FA's so that'll suffice nicely with the first ;)

• Thanks