Release date: November 14, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11309132-5074399545541410.jpg

11309132-1474399545589599.jpg
11309132-5834399545609945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go

Well as I (will) have the first FAC I'll probs have to get this as FAC to match.

Even though I'm a tad dissapointed I didn't leave the GB for the first FAC lol oh well live and learn

Reactions: Flash
Just a little surprised that this is going live at midnight tonight. Zavvi made some other live at the actual midnight on the day (e.g. Star Wars The force awakens went live at similar times to the midnight showing). Either way I went to the Independence Day Extended Cut and Resurgence double bill yesterday starting 8:45pm into the midnight showing of resurgence 3D and liked the film so I would be ordering this as soon as it goes live.

As far as the trailer goes, I'm sure it will be spectacular.
Only the futuristc setting this time bothers me a bit. Now it feels like Star Wars in a galaxy far far away, not on our planet...

As far as the trailer goes, I'm sure it will be spectacular.
Only the futuristc setting this time bothers me a bit. Now it feels like Star Wars in a galaxy far far away, not on our planet...
I haven't seen it, but I thought they were attacking earth again? At least that's what the trailer looked like to me.

I haven't seen it, but I thought they were attacking earth again? At least that's what the trailer looked like to me.

Well yes, they actually were attacking earth. And that's my point. Look at these screenshots from the trailer. It doesn't look like earth. In 30 years maybe, but not our generation...

independence-15dec15-03.JPG

indepedance-day-2.jpg