UK
Release date: October 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Independence Day: Resurgence
Price: $24.99

5440200_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC and ChoppedUp
Awesome. This movie isn't getting good reviews...alas I'll pick up this steelbook because it matches the other movie's steelbook.

There have been plenty of movies I've loved that received bad or mediocre reviews. JAWS was destroyed in my local paper. I think it's the greatest movie of all time.

I've also know plenty of people who think ID4 is just 'ok', while I love it.

Hoping this movie follows suit. But regardless I too will be getting the steel to match the 1st.

Would love to have an extended version as well.

Its not even a decent popcorn flick. It was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. I rate it right there with that last movie Smith did with his Kid on that alien planet. IT was horrible.

I think that's a little harsh - the only things that stoops as low as After Earth is that other classic scientology piece of wasted celluloid - Battlefield Earth, with another of the cult's doyens - Travolta.

I guess I'm in the minority, I quite liked After Earth and Battlefield Earth. Your typical popcorn flic to say the least. I also read the novel Battlefield Earth, it's much better than the movie by a long shot.