Bottleneck Gallery Indiana Jones by Laurent Durieux

Nov 27, 2014
Reims (France)
Available in three editions, all of which will be available June 2 at noon EST

24" x 36"
15 color screenprint with metallic inks

Regular is a timed edition, on sale through June 5 at 11:59pm EST (60$)
jzacsrdgcju8h4mhtaix.JPG

Variant edition, limited to 275 (80$)
ukg1ulglcbuxefpiibte.JPG

And wood edition (with front like the regular), limited to 50 (275$)
ovftdryyou3v7x0594z0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
is the timed version confirmed metallic inks? The release article on gizmodo or wherever seemed to suggest it was just the variant. Can't imagine I'll be in time for the variant though so hopefully both have metallic finish - the ark I can imagine looking excellent in hand

Reactions: C.C. 95
Several websites confirme metallic inks for regular too, but we need to wait Bottleneck for confirmation.

I think I will pass on this, not a big fan of the print :dunno: I'm sad because I love Indy and Durieux but I don't know... I'm not in love with this print...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Another one of those pairings where the initial response when it was teased was "OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME." Much like with the T Stout Alien print, the end result leaves much to be desired :(

Will probably look great printed but I'm not a fan on this one as much with the 2 image scenes and slap a title in the middle.

• Thanks
Reactions: comICS-soon
I really love the top 3rd, the image below isn't exactly iconic, but it's still a lot nicer than other Indy posters I've seen. I'm going to umm and ahh about getting this one all weekend...

Great news for all the Indy fans out there! Bottleneck Gallery has provided HDN with additional images and information regarding this release and you can check that all out here. This release is also celebrating the opening of Laurent Durieux's new art show.

ALSO! Bottleneck has donated one regular edition to HDN as a give-away item, so if you'd like to enter, head here! Good luck! :thumbs: