Indiana Jones (Jumbo Blu-ray SteelBook) w/ Senitype(Film Cell) (dvd-store.it) [Italy]

kermit7376

Premium Supporter
Apr 7, 2011
Padova - Italy
For now I ordered the UK edition and the Italian steelbook exclusive with senitype.

Release Date: September 19th, 2012

http://www.dvd-store.it/DVD/Blu-Ray/ID-42131/Indiana-Jones-La-Collezione-Completa-Limited-Edition-5-Blu-Ray-Disc-SteelBook-Senitype.aspx

Amazon.it edition is without senitype

748291599PH.jpg

Pics thanks to Il Furiano:
Indy1_zps786ebaa2.jpg

Indy2_zps1877a530.jpg

Indy3_zps8e03ce74.jpg

Indy4_zps53223583.jpg

Indy5_zps28e6176f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure which steelbook to get, probably whichever has the best deal!

Think this is the best one out of the lot. At least you get the cell and it's the cheapest too compared to Amazon DE/FR.

A few questions as I've never ordered an Italian blu ray before.

Will it have an English cover?

Also I take it DVD Store ship worldwide? Anyone know much to the UK and do they charge extra shipping for an additional copy?

No idea guys-I've used them for Steelbooks and HD DVD years ago, but can't remember what shipping was. May need to just do mock cart and try through checkout to see...

Ive never purchased a movie from another country. I'm new to steelbook collecting. Are they usually in English with the option to choose another language? Like the .it version of this movie... Will it be in Italian and I have to choose English every time I watch it? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Ive never purchased a movie from another country. I'm new to steelbook collecting. Are they usually in English with the option to choose another language? Like the .it version of this movie... Will it be in Italian and I have to choose English every time I watch it? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

english is usually the default audio, if talking about audio.

Hey Andrew, :welcome: to the forum-English is usually included, but there are a few exceptions (like some country-specific releases which only offer the native language or native subs). But here you should be ok.

I'm trying to register on the italian store and it wont take my UK postcode,any suggestions?

Create an account on amazon.co.uk or use your existing uk one. You can log in to any amazon store worldwide with your uk account. Then your address should be there automatically.

no i mean dvd-store.it

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Looks like i'll have to settle for ordering at amazon then :(

Try googling for a random Italian zip code, then see if you get more options to edit your shipping address once you actually have an account set up.