Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
1,842 0 0
The title and Indiana Jones himself will be spot glossed according to steelbook.com.
Same as the old jumbo, nothing new
IF the steelbook wil be actually a standard one (then not a re-release of the the first jumbo), it'll be very surprising

Mar 19, 2014
Germany
Reactions
1,061 0 0
Steelbook.com says - "We are proud to present our favorite archaeologist Indiana Jones – now in a regular sized SteelBook® edition!"

Seems like it's getting not a Jumbo Release.

@bradipolpo

Feb 22, 2013
UK
Reactions
903 0 0
Now down to €32.99 ...
... and now "Currently not available". Fortunately, I managed to get my order in before it sold out. Now just hoping it arrives safely (expected delivery date is on or before this coming Friday)...

Aug 22, 2011
England
Reactions
703 0 0
Might have considered it if it'd had inside art, as it is, I'll stick with my 3 separate zavvi steels.

Feb 22, 2013
UK
Reactions
903 0 0
Today I received this from amazon.it. I can confirm it's a normal steelbook.
Received my copy today as well. As others have stated, it is a normal sized steelbook with no inside art and spot gloss on the image of Indy on the front cover.

Feb 22, 2013
UK
Reactions
903 0 0
Actually other than the inside art, a good looking steelbook. Has some nice spot gloss finish!
Agreed. And you get the bonus disc as well, which you don't get with the individual steelbooks (which I also have, btw).

Nov 1, 2013
Reactions
8 0 0
Agreed. And you get the bonus disc as well, which you don't get with the individual steelbooks (which I also have, btw).
That bonus disc is blu ray or DVD (steelbook.com claims it's a dvd and I've not found any pics of the Italian release showing all discs)?