Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I re ordered 2 sets with the discount code and will be returning the ones I bought for full price still saving £4. [emoji6] yeah t is a hassle but still saving in the end.

Won't you be paying for the returned post because the items aren't faulty ?[emoji6]

Reactions: harry
I finally got myself a copy earliar, completes my Indy set, :) it's still available on Zavvi's site, must have been a lot of cancellations.

Mines still not despatched. 'Awaiting stock pick' :confused: The other 3 have been.
Same for me had the first 3 movies but not this one tempted to re-order before it sells out again but have a feeling there are going to be a lot of these going cheap soon as the traders get their greedy little fingers burnt quit rightly as supply outstrips demand & the genuine fans get their copies leaving more than 10 available scalpers currently charging £24.95 per movie :rolleyes: out of pocket :thumbs:

Great, thank to some reordering issues, I have 2 of these on the way in seems.

I hope the ebayers want the extra of this one... @_@

This is still instock @ zavvi to pre-order @ £14.99 the other 3 are OOP again so grab it while you can otherwise do not worry there are quite a few on ebay so prices will not be very high for a long time due to supply (too many greedy ebay scalpers trying to charge £10 over RRP :rolleyes: so prices will drop very soon).

Got the confirmation email by the time I got in from work; That's 4 out of 4 now, happy!! (Haven't actually seen this one and I'm sure I won't enjoy it as much as the original trilogy, but having completist nature meant I had to order this as well for the set)

Got the confirmation email by the time I got in from work; That's 4 out of 4 now, happy!! (Haven't actually seen this one and I'm sure I won't enjoy it as much as the original trilogy, but having completist nature meant I had to order this as well for the set)

Granted, this is not like the others but its still a good movie. It has all the charm of the originals in my opinion. All the original people are involved including Lucas, Spielberg, Kennedy, Marshall, Struzan, Ford & Allen. And a couple of surprises too. It might entertain you contrary to some lousy opinions.

Oh and the opening sequence is AWESOME. :D

Reactions: Andycadle84
Granted, this is not like the others but its still a good movie. It has all the charm of the originals in my opinion. All the original people are involved including Lucas, Spielberg, Kennedy, Marshall, Struzan, Ford & Allen. And a couple of surprises too. It might entertain you contrary to some lousy opinions.

Oh and the opening sequence is AWESOME. :D
Apart from the nuclear fallout would have killed him h's ha

Apart from the nuclear fallout would have killed him h's ha

Not with him inside an old-fashioned lead-lined fridge it wouldn't.

I think I've said before, it's a really good film, contrary to what the naysayers would have people believe. It's also one of the few unplanned sequels made many years after the originals where the storyline isn't naff and out of keeping with the originals, nor do the lead players disgrace themselves by appearing 'far too old to be doing this' - HF is older, sure, but not too old :)

I panicked and ordered this to go along with the first three films.
Almost immediately regretted the decision and tried to cancel it 2 minutes later but got a cancellation failure messgae! :(