Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not with him inside an old-fashioned lead-lined fridge it wouldn't.

I think I've said before, it's a really good film, contrary to what the naysayers would have people believe. It's also one of the few unplanned sequels made many years after the originals where the storyline isn't naff and out of keeping with the originals, nor do the lead players disgrace themselves by appearing 'far too old to be doing this' - HF is older, sure, but not too old :)
+ 1 its a superb film. Saw it a lot at the cinema then bought it 3 times on Bluray (including this steelbook). Cannot understand the hate either the nuclear fridge escape is no more impossible than the TOD raft escape from the plane or Indy 3 plane overtaking in the tunnel :) KOTCS takes a bit of getting used to though I had to see it at least 3 times at the cinema before I really loved it. The biggest issue was the 1950's vs 1930's once I got used to that it was 100% pure Indy to me anyway :thumbs:

Its not by accident KOTCS had the largest international box office of 2008 outside North America. $469.5 m beating Batman The Dark Knight by $1m & that's without China box office as it got banned due to Spielberg boycotting the Olympics over human rights issues :(

Reactions: JackRegan
I panicked and ordered this to go along with the first three films.
Almost immediately regretted the decision and tried to cancel it 2 minutes later but got a cancellation failure messgae! :(

I know, that sucks! To add to that unless you can convince Zavvi to send you a freepost label you have to return it at your expense. Luckily that doesn't happen with any other online retailer. Even eBay!

I ordered 2 of each title and Zavvi sent me separate emails for each Indy film confirming their dispatch. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting 8 separate white boxes in the mail...

I ordered x2 of each as well. I expect they will arrive desperately of course, like always, and in boxes, hope to God, out of order but in perfect condition hopefully.

I ordered x2 of each as well. I expect they will arrive desperately of course, like always, and in boxes, hope to God, out of order but in perfect condition hopefully.

Agreed. Send them in as many boxes as needed, just as long as they make the journey unscathed. Out of all the Steelbooks I've bought from Zavvi only 1 has ever come damaged. Every time I get an e-mail from them telling me they've sent out an order I always think my luck will run out.

Out of all the Steelbooks I've bought from Zavvi only 1 has ever come damaged. Every time I get an e-mail from them telling me they've sent out an order I always think my luck will run out.

I've had soooo many damaged steelbooks from Zavvi, & i always strenously request a replacement, that quit a few times I actually feel bad. I've kind felt, on numerous occasions, that they might just stop selling me steels because of how man times Ive requested Replacment copies. For me, it's Replacment or Full Refund, Ive only settles for a partial refund once. I've been ordering from Zavvi directly since they released IM3, I probably have near 100 Zavvi steels, and have gotten over a dozen replacements. They have never required me to send a damaged steel back ever.

I don't really know how many Zavvi steels I have but it's a **** ton. $100's each month usually. Im gunna count and find out how many lol

I've had soooo many damaged steelbooks from Zavvi, & i always strenously request a replacement, that quit a few times I actually feel bad. I've kind felt, on numerous occasions, that they might just stop selling me steels because of how man times Ive requested Replacment copies. For me, it's Replacment or Full Refund, Ive only settles for a partial refund once. I've been ordering from Zavvi directly since they released IM3, I probably have near 100 Zavvi steels, and have gotten over a dozen replacements. They have never required me to send a damaged steel back ever.

I don't really know how many Zavvi steels I have but it's a **** ton. $100's each month usually. Im gunna count and find out how many lol

Wow. The one that I got that was damaged ("Beetlejuice") I was able to sort of fix myself. You wouldn't know it was damaged unless you were really looking. I know what you mean about being concerned that they'll stop selling to you. A collector friend of mine would constantly return DVDs, Blus and books to Amazon if they had even the slightest thing wrong with them. After a while he was informed by Amazon that he was no longer allowed to return items and that, from that point on, all sales would be final.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches