Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to give them at least 24 hours to respond. They are not Amazon. They will reply. Just hang in there mate.

Yes, they are very slow compared to Amazon. Sometimes 2-3 days before you get a response. Pretty poor, really. It is only because they have the exclusive steels that I order from them, otherwise I would take my custom elsewhere. They were very quick to respond to a negative review I posted on a retailer review website, though (which they invited me to post on in the first place!).

i have a similar damage on one of mine, and also got offered the 15%. after replying that i'm a collector of MINT steelbooks and i don't have any use for damaged items, they refunded me 100% immediately. and i don't even have to return it.

I have had many damaged ones over the years and no matter how bad the damage and complaints best I have ever got was 15%

Reactions: jonduma
i ordered 2 copies which were dispatched the same day... one arrived one week ago but still no sign of the second one :ohno:

Did your despatch email say two copies or one? I ordered two copies of raiders in the same order with cars and monsters inc. I received one copy with cars and monsters all on the same day, but not the other. I checked my despatch email and there was only one written in it, but I've been charged for two. I emailed zavvi they reckon both were sent and can't understand why I only got one despatch email, in my opinion they never sent it. It seems strange I didn't get a despatch email and the others all arrived together, but I'll play by their rules and wait for time to pass.

Did your despatch email say two copies or one? I ordered two copies of raiders in the same order with cars and monsters inc. I received one copy with cars and monsters all on the same day, but not the other. I checked my despatch email and there was only one written in it, but I've been charged for two. I emailed zavvi they reckon both were sent and can't understand why I only got one despatch email, in my opinion they never sent it. It seems strange I didn't get a despatch email and the others all arrived together, but I'll play by their rules and wait for time to pass.

i got two seperate despatch mails but so far only one copy has arrived