Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it have been too much to ask of Zavvi to email all the customers they royally scr*wed over on this to let them know they'd be back on sale at noon? It's thanks to their lack of competence that we had our orders cancelled in the first place. In the interests of customer service surely giving us the heads up would have been the decent thing to do, and with enough notice to do so. How many people didn't go to work today and had the chance to happen across the news they were back on at lunch time, it's just an appalling cash grab.

To just put them all back on sale and sell them to other people behind our backs - when you've had them reserved for over a year is a total slap in the face to loyal customers, the very ones who plough enough into their coffers to allow them to offer steelbook exclusives in the first place.

Sent a long complaint to management, only for the useless customer service guy to intercept it and send yet another copy and paste reply that my order was cancelled, just disgusting customer service, if you can even call it that.

Couldn't even rebuy them if I wanted to since they no longer take PayPal and every time I use a credit or debit card with zavvi the bank freezes it and cancels my card. So they've forced my hand, couldn't buy from them now even if I wanted to.

Which I don't.

Funny how they used to be called 'Virgin', they obviously had to change the name since now they don't care about the people who support them, they'll literally take the cash from anyone.

Last edited:
A pre-order is a tentative order. In the case of these though, they are technically released on Monday, but pre-ordering will result in an official order as of now as they have already started shipping them. Meaning you will be charged

Does that mean i should have been charged already today? Just trying to work out what has come out of my account.

I would assume so, yes. I was charged already but still await shipping confirmation. Probably tomorrow sometime i assume which is fine by me.

Also, if you are unsure, why not log into your profile and check. If you no longer have the ability to cancel your order and it just has "View" then it was probably charged and should also say awaiting despatch.

Reactions: TheWorz
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelbookAwaiting DespatchEst: 25/08/20141 / 1€19.05

2 years waiting
And i get this!!