Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Zavvi never offered a quicker delivery option? Pretty odd considering most other companies do; but then again Zavvi aren't particularly orthodox!

Dare say mine won't be here today, but my Cap America 2 steel was sent Tuesday and arrived two days later on Thursday. This was dispatched Thursday, so here's hoping it's another two day delivery!! (Although the email confirmation of dispatch was around 1.30pm as opposed to 11am or so for CA2. Highly doubtful but fingers crossed!!)

Got high expectations on these Indy releases. They had over a year to prepare. Can't wait for Tuesday [emoji120]

Or over a year to get it wrong :ohno:

On a serious note though, if they delayed the dispatch these last few weeks because they were waiting for white box packaging, then respect to that.

:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: KD Scorp
They delayed the release because the spine slasher was on holiday. They had to wait for him to get back and leave his mark on these steels :p

Don't even joke about that:D

Looking forward to seeing some pictures online tomorrow, ordered mine late so won't get mine until later in the week

They delayed the release because the spine slasher was on holiday. They had to wait for him to get back and leave his mark on these steels :p

The spine slasher worked his (or her) magic on my Deer Hunter SteelBooks last week! Except wasn't the spine, it was the opposite side, so might have been a padawan spine slasher

Reactions: Mojo
The spine slasher worked his (or her) magic on my Deer Hunter SteelBooks last week! Except wasn't the spine, it was the opposite side, so might have been a padawan spine slasher

Hmm, think you may be onto something there. We don't know how deep their infrastructure runs, there may be a whole academy that teaches young ones in "the way of the slash" EEK!

Hmm, think you may be onto something there. We don't know how deep their infrastructure runs, there may be a whole academy that teaches young ones in "the way of the slash" EEK!

Probably Zavvi hired Freddy Krueger to be in charge of training youngsters how to employ the slash properly :) but hopefully not on these Indy steels

Maybe we'll see some past members of this place we have not seen in a year who forgot to cancel their orders a year ago? XD