Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788010-1399649045-823032.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823050.jpg
10788010-1399649045-823038.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how can i check the tracking# ? I've paid a total of 6€ for tracking for the three indys, but cant find the # anywhere :-/

my email said : As you selected an untracked delivery service, please note that we are not be able to monitor the delivery of your item(s) once they have been dispatched.

but of course they gladly took the extra money and order history states tracked international as well

Thanks for the photos @Pud1804 :thumbs:

Just looked at all your pics ( of all four SB's ) and I'm really happy with how they look.. can't wait for mine:):):) its been such a long time coming but like others have said, it was worth the wait! :):)

Reactions: harry
have recieved 3 today but this one not yet strange hopefully post woman will turn up with tommorrow?????

also make people aware have read of post below i put up on other threads so you know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well a 4 of mine sent out recieved 3 today :cry: hopefully get the other one tommorrow you know what the post office is like:)
also regard people moaning i don't get it either they are nice steels but for the moaners i have something for you :D
right regards all the steels i have recieved the all have marks (on the top and bottom corners)as part of the manufacturing process on all three i have recieved so far, something similar happened with a entertainment store release and people bitched about that :naughty:
photos below people then inspect your steels i'm 90% sure most of you will have the same marks as it becomes part of the process if i'm correct then see where your ocd goes.:woot:

last crusade

raiders of the lost ark

kingdom of the crystal skull

your in luck remembered orginal problem steel/manufacturing defect was anchorman 2 have a look at that thread for uproar.

all the best
basil:thumbs:

Got my copies, was lucky to have em all spine slash free but i'm still waiting for Temple of Doom, will post pics once i receive the 2nd movie as technically its not a collection without it lol

Same with me. Got the other 3 but this one didn't turn up. They must have been shipped in batches and this one was last. I'm happy to wait as long as it turns up in the same good condition as the rest