Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788010-1399649045-823032.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823050.jpg
10788010-1399649045-823038.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No not all them as others did not get their steelbooks with the scratch
I wont accept that they don't have replacement its up to them to have stock replacements % kept for this purpose

I expect the usual reply but I will be not accepting anything but a replacement
It up to them to have stock kept for any potential damaged stock and then only sell these after a few months when they know no previous customers had a damaged items sold to them
I will not accept any partial refund under the sales of goods act
The warehouse staff should have noticed the damage before it was despatched as it was damaged before it was packaged for despatch

All suppliers (In this case is Disney) are meant to keep a % of replacement stock for any item even if limited to supply the retailer if a damaged item needs to be replaced
The retailer then after any replacement stock is gone a repair of any damage must be offered if this is possible or be given a full refund

Looks to me you don't have any choice. They are out of stock.

I had several of those scratches on one of my Raiders steels, also the shrinkwrap still intact. Not a good policy to ship those damaged items.:grumpy: However, I am glad I ordered more than one...

The shrink-wrap was intact no damage it was damaged before it was shrink-wrapped
Here is a photo before I took off the shrink-wrap
10613041_10204343901978226_548158743934969089_n.jpg

Zavvi better have replacement stock I wont accept any partial refund crap

Absolutely pissed that Ireceived this damaged. As they are now sold out and no longer available. This is all I need to complete the set now and have to look at other avenues to obtain it. Hopefully I get my full refund back for this s nothing else will suffice.

Attachments

• 20140902_170915.jpg
    20140902_170915.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 147
Got my 2 TEMPLE OF DOOM Steelbooks today. Unfortunatly BOTH of them have scratches under the plastic wrap on the upper left front, and edged on the bottom front left side ;( gunna have to get myself a cherry copy somehow

My copy has a small section of missing paint under the j card along the debossing edge.
It was the only one of the set that wasn't mint, I wouldn't have minded as much if it was Crystal Skull!
2014-08-30 13.56.29.png

Both of my Temple of Doom copies have a paint chips on the same area: upper left front, and are edged - missing paint on lower front left edge.

I did see a couple of fuzzy hairs under the plastic on one. Annoying.

Of all four, Temple looks to be of the worst quality. It's a shame that there were so many factory imperfections... :/

But, overall It's amazing that Zavvi finally released a matching set at the same time. Not months apart like usual. I hope they continue this trend of releasing matching sets.

Zavvi have agreed to give me a full refund and I keep the steelbook

Took a few replies from me to get that at first they offered me a 15% partial refund
I was not accepting that and even warned them not to attempt to do that in my first message to them
They then asked me how much the postage costs would be for me to return
Eventually they agreed to a refund as the postage costs to return they would have ended up making a bigger loss as they could not of re sold the steelbook

I asked them why they don't keep some stock for potential damaged or faulty stock customers get they avoided answering that so far

Waited over a year to get these and when I do I get one of them with bad damage
If it was a small scratch I could have used a sharpie marker to fix but the scratch is to big and right down to the silver of the steelbook and sharpie marker hard to get a colour match to fix it and will look obvious if I use a sharpie on it
On the Front of the Steelbook the worst place to get a big scratch if it had of been on the back the jcard could have kept my eyes off it

I have the worst luck... mine got lost in the mail.. I'm sure of it as I received the other three Indiana Jones steels last Friday... :(

Is it possible it could arrive several days later despite being sent out on the same day as the others? I should have kept my double orders of these steelbooks...!!

I have the worst luck... mine got lost in the mail.. I'm sure of it as I received the other three Indiana Jones steels last Friday... :(

Is it possible it could arrive several days later despite being sent out on the same day as the others? I should have kept my double orders of these steelbooks...!!

Mine arrive 5 days late. They will make you wait the customary 30 days.