Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788010-1399649045-823032.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823050.jpg
10788010-1399649045-823038.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely pissed that Ireceived this damaged. As they are now sold out and no longer available. This is all I need to complete the set now and have to look at other avenues to obtain it. Hopefully I get my full refund back for this s nothing else will suffice.
As a continuation to this, Zavvi responded and on the first response stated they are refunding in full for this and already have a helpful Ninja that had an extra copy offer it up....[emoji106]

Starting to get a little nervous on this one, received all the others (with only very minor scratches on the backs, too) but this is still MIA. :ohno:

I still haven't received mine yet, as well as The Last Crusade (and a couple of other Blu-rays). I'm not sure if the delay is on the Royal Mail side or on my end. :ohno:

I feel your pain Mate. Haven't received mine either. But that is also because the South African postal service has been on strike for almost 2 months.

Reactions: ripclaw
I feel your pain Mate. Haven't received mine either. But that is also because the South African postal service has been on strike for almost 2 months.

Yep. Basically, anything sent from Zavvi on the 21st Aug onwards, I haven't received. Bloody hell!!!

Yep. Basically, anything sent from Zavvi on the 21st Aug onwards, I haven't received. Bloody hell!!!

i hate to think how the post is being stored, i suspect you will end up with crushed and dented steels as the post piles up higher all on top :ugh:

basil :thumbs:

ffs zavvi, how come you lost so many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including mine, i have the other 3 films, gutted about this one

I still haven't received mine. I've asked Zavvi for a refund. Absolutely gutted as this was my favourite of the Indy movies. :grumpy: :mad:

Buongiorno ... ho visto una nuova data di uscita del 25 agosto 2015 ... rimesse Steelbook saranno in vendita da The Hut? spero perche 'ho perso i titoli ...: Fame::hungry:: Fame:

Does anyone know if this steelbook contains the uncut version of the film? (and whether the other steelbooks do also?)
Thanks

Thanks! I have the boxset and thinking about selling it and then buying the steelies from eBay at an exorbitant price!