Infernal Affairs Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #5) [Korea]

The price is to set 73.99$, Will you buy this release ?

• Yes, I will buy this one

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • No, I won't buy this one

Votes: 112 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #5 - confirmed

Release date: July 13th, 2014
Print run: 1000 limited Kimchidvd Exclusive Copies
Buy links:
Infernal Affairs Trilogy Lenticular Pack
Internal Affairs Trilogy Full Slip Pack
List Price: 73.99$
Promotional price before release: 59.99$
Notes:
Numbered: yes, numbered on the art card
Disc: 3 disk
Extra: booklet and storyline board (TBC)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Internal Affairs Lenticular.jpg

10condd.gif

Full Slip Package

Internal Affairs Full Slip Package.jpg

Final Steel Art

0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Older Info.
Possible artwork

Front Artwork #1
Infernal-Affairs.gif

Front Artwork #2
0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Front Artwork #3
0111-_-2-jpg.57941

Inside Artwork
0111-_-2-jpg.57942

here is movie info

Infernal affairs 1 (2002) - link

Infernal affairs 2 (2003) - link

Infernal affairs 3 (2003) - link

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Questions.

Were any UK members hit by the customs for this?

And were anybody who ordered 3-4 items, hit by UK customs?

How fastest was it delivered in UK for those who selected EMS?

I ordered kimchi pianist full slip and got hit with a £25 customs charge then contacted kimchi and asked them to put a $20 value on everything else..it was a debate to even pick it up :mad:

My tracking says that it's arrived at USALAXA, on the 19th July. Got my fingers crossed that I haven't been hit with customs. :ohno:

I'm having a real problem deciding whether to open the full slip or lenticular for the movies. I'd like to keep one sealed for now. Does anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions would be really appreciated. :)

Hello Ninja's. I need access to your Ninja knowledge. I just opened my full slip version (Which is amazing) and there appears to be some weird spots on the back. Where it's glossy in some places and not in others. Has anyone found this on there's or herd anything about this?

Thanks guys, keep fighting the good fight!

Hello Ninja's. I need access to your Ninja knowledge. I just opened my full slip version (Which is amazing) and there appears to be some weird spots on the back. Where it's glossy in some places and not in others. Has anyone found this on there's or herd anything about this?

Got the lenticular & have the same thing...not easy to see but it's there. Tried to buff it off but no luck..oh well not to bad.

Those spots are due to the Steelbook being shrink-wrapped too tightly with the plastic cover that surround it. The longer you leave the plastic sticking to the Steelbook, the more likely you are going to get those spots. I got them too on the front and the back and it's really annoying. This is why most companies use those paper backings/slips to create some kind of invisible layer between the Steelbook and the plastic covering. Although the paper slips sometimes cause scratches if not placed carefully, it definitely minimises the chances of your Steelbook getting weird spots.

^so glossy finish can easily get scratches or spots. Why don't people prefer metallic finishes like in Kill Bill and Departed CA releases. They are as shiny and beautiful as gloss finish, if not more so. They show off the steel surface well and cannot be spotted or scratched with ease.

Received my full slip today via K Packet, 10 days is about what I expected. Marked as $23 as requested, so no issues with customs. Mine is 500/1000.

So the OP was created on July 31st 2013, and now a full year later I finally have this in hand. What a beauty. Not quite worth a 12 month wait, but excellent. :)

Arrived last Saturday! And now I'm away on holiday in beautiful Miami I finally got around to posting my pictures. :woot:

Yet another outstanding edition from Kimchi. The Full Slip is simply amazing!! :drool: :drool: :wow: And the gloss steel a beauty....:D

So here it is......:photo: :photo: :Snap:

Infernal Affairs

Slip Box

6b2450.jpg

263fef.jpg

362e6e.jpg

322bc4.jpg

2a383a.jpg

9faf48.jpg

98d8c0.jpg

352088.jpg

eedd4c.jpg