Infernal Affairs Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #5) [Korea]

The price is to set 73.99$, Will you buy this release ?

• Yes, I will buy this one

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • No, I won't buy this one

Votes: 112 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #5 - confirmed

Release date: July 13th, 2014
Print run: 1000 limited Kimchidvd Exclusive Copies
Buy links:
Infernal Affairs Trilogy Lenticular Pack
Internal Affairs Trilogy Full Slip Pack
List Price: 73.99$
Promotional price before release: 59.99$
Notes:
Numbered: yes, numbered on the art card
Disc: 3 disk
Extra: booklet and storyline board (TBC)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Internal Affairs Lenticular.jpg

10condd.gif

Full Slip Package

Internal Affairs Full Slip Package.jpg

Final Steel Art

0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Older Info.
Possible artwork

Front Artwork #1
Infernal-Affairs.gif

Front Artwork #2
0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Front Artwork #3
0111-_-2-jpg.57941

Inside Artwork
0111-_-2-jpg.57942

here is movie info

Infernal affairs 1 (2002) - link

Infernal affairs 2 (2003) - link

Infernal affairs 3 (2003) - link

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:
So this box turned up today :ohno:

Safe to say that my heart skipped a few beats and my testicles retracted deep into my body!! :yuck:

20140724_190008_resized.jpg

But the Metal Gods were smiling on me today and inside everything was perfect. Including my testicles now :thumbs:

These are lovely additions to the ever growing kimchi collection. Great work again kimchi!

20140724_192409_resized.jpg

20140724_193902_resized.jpg

Nice collection.:thumbs:
It's a little bit strange but my box was also damaged like that.(inside everything was fine)
Maybe the guys at Incheon have to much work with all the Kimchi orders.;)

Nice collection.:thumbs:
It's a little bit strange but my box was also damaged like that.(inside everything was fine)
Maybe the guys at Incheon have to much work with all the Kimchi orders.;)

Glad to hear yours turned up ok too :thumbs:

My postman was almost too embarrassed to deliver it and even apologised lol!

Reactions: Hatori
Now I know why Tony uses so much bubble wrap. [emoji1](Thanks for that!)

It would appear that a whole batch arrived in this condition as mine was also delivered today, looking as though they'd been using it as a football in the local sorting office.

Fortunately, the copious amounts of bubble wrap used in packing my full slip, meant that it was still in perfect condition, in spite of the crumpled outer packaging. Can you imagine the carnage if they had been sent out in A1 mailers like Zavvi use?

Reactions: Hatori
It would appear that a whole batch arrived in this condition as mine was also delivered today, looking as though they'd been using it as a football in the local sorting office.

Fortunately, the copious amounts of bubble wrap used in packing my full slip, meant that it was still in perfect condition, in spite of the crumpled outer packaging. Can you imagine the carnage if they had been sent out in A1 mailers like Zavvi use?
Good to hear that your fullslip survived. Without the box and the bubble wrap no chance to receive it without damage. That's the first time a box from Kinchi looks like that.[emoji32]

Reactions: harry
Reactions: zoneism
I think the workmanship on the full slip is great but the actual artwork is kind of bland.

On the other hand, the lenticular artwork perfectly captures the essential conflict that is this trilogy.
Also, the color on the lenticular is, like someone said earlier, very pleasing to the eye.

• Informative
Reactions: hayemaker and harry
I think the workmanship on the full slip is great but the actual artwork is kind of bland.

On the other hand, the lenticular artwork perfectly captures the essential conflict that is this trilogy.
Also, the color on the lenticular is, like someone said earlier, very pleasing to the eye.

Could not agree with you more!!