Inferno (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 2017 (TBC)
HDN Group Buy: TBC
Note: WWA steelbook - Lenti A edition and Lenti B edition. 300 copies of each.
HDN Group Buy: Lenti A - Lenti B

Lenti A | Lenti B

Inferno A(1).jpg Inferno B(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got tired of waiting for the GB and got the Kimchidvd full slip international version with the art cards which feature the same artwork as the HDzeta full slips. The only things I won't get is the lenti (meh), the photo booklet (that's ok, how many times do you want to look at Tom Hanks' mug, anyway?) and the character cards (I would have liked to get those, oh well.):happy:

Last edited:
HDzeta continues to surprise with the quality and finish of their slips. I'm excited to see this one live. I bet there will be cool finishes on them. And I actually prefer this WWA steelbook to the Pop Art whatever one US Best Buys got. No title but they're cool images and the spine just pops!

I admit it, I'm crazy about HDzeta. Their releases are so top notch all the time. I don't even mind the loose lentis.

got mine today from HDZeta direct. Lenticular are very similar almost to point of not double dipping. They both look good though.

I am hoping they have some set aside for GB but I know it's happened before where we don't get any. Fingers crossed