The Netherlands
Release date: March 1, 2017
Purchase link: Bol
Price: €26.99

9200000072268753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Ugh what? Is that a pillow case on his head? I will never watch this movie...why is he/she wearing a pillow case?

:confused::rofl:

this is horrible..

Whilst I agree completely, I don't see why it's any worse than 90% of pop art releases that people seem to buy by the truckload.

Just take Pineapple Express - the art has almost no relevance to the film but most people seem to really like it for some reason :confused:. I don't get you guys :confused::confused::confused:

Whilst I agree completely, I don't see why it's any worse than 90% of pop art releases that people seem to buy by the truckload.

Just take Pineapple Express - the art has almost no relevance to the film but most people seem to really like it for some reason :confused:. I don't get you guys :confused::confused::confused:

This really just looks stupid. Not having seen the movie or ever planning to, I have no idea the context of the image. For Pineapple Express, the cover is like an in-joke for those who have seen it. The first scene is so memorable and funny that those who see the cover can't help but chuckle. At least that is my experience and how I feel.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Well, all I can wonder is which goes better with the first two Pop Art steels . . . not a fan of any of them to be honest and I'd be hard pushed to decide which is the best of the four or the worst:-
+ this
11366048-1154435603453278.jpg
or this
upload_2016-12-6_22-44-32.png