Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That seller looked like they were selling off a decent part of their collection (Public Enemies, Ice Age Trilogy, Halloween, Wanted etc) so maybe the convenience of being able to get a few 'grails' at the same time means people paid a little bit more to secure them (possibly). It does seem a high price for an opened copy of IB.

Wish I'd picked one up about 7 months ago now!!

Wow, that does not include the futureshop slip and dog tag...that's like a broken record for that price. I feel bad for the buyer...
EEK! True...

And he's stated Like New

eBays definition

Like New: An item that looks like it has just been taken out of its shrink wrap. No visible wear, and the item is flawless and intact. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections

I don't think any steel that we are gonna put up on ebay can be descirbed as 'Like New'. There are always going to be tiny flaws, there should be a definition for steelz that ebay can use that fits the criteria of Like New.

Just won mine from a Canadian seller on eBay for $120 shipped! Mint with the dog tags!! :scat: SO FREAKIN' HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!! (Already in my hands!)

Reactions: spartan83
ok....I'm at work...had a 15 minute morning break (ok, ok...I actually took 25 minutes! don't tell my boss!)...I went to my favourite used store...and got this opened copy for $5.00 CDN! dentless, scratchless! No dog tags or backing card info though...will post a picture when I get home~! WOW!

ok....I'm at work...had a 15 minute morning break (ok, ok...I actually took 25 minutes! don't tell my boss!)...I went to my favourite used store...and got this opened copy for $5.00 CDN! dentless, scratchless! No dog tags or backing card info though...will post a picture when I get home~! WOW!

EEK! Now that's a bargain!:D

Reactions: jbsolo

I do not believe you : (

Reactions: jbsolo
Had to rehash this thread but i'm wondering are there 2 versions? One with Dog Tags and one without?

Yup, the first release with dog tags with brad pitt as the front cover art is a futureshop exclusive & the second release without dog tags and different cover art is a canada wide release which is still available on amazon.ca. Hope that helps.

Reactions: AlexG
One of the Grails love this edition favorite out of all the other exclusive Steel's:drool::drool::drool:

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Is this available for a good price besides ebay really want this but the price has to be resonable