Multi Injustice 2 (2017)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Announce Trailer, Coming 2017

Not official (at least not yet), but there's supposedly a leaked poster.
Might get announced during this years E3 :thumbs:

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/leaked-injustice-2-poster-shows-clashing-dc-icons
injustice2-leakedposter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Noodles
It's official! :woot:

Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It's official! :woot:

Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

Looks cool! But then their cinematic trailers always do. Surprised they didn't show off Wonder Wonder... and a little disappointed Supergirl didn't deliver a little more fight/action, but then I guess it was only a reveal trailer.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Looks cool! But then their cinematic trailers always do. Surprised they didn't show off Wonder Wonder... and a little disappointed Supergirl didn't deliver a little more fight/action, but then I guess it was only a reveal trailer.
Non-Leaked Poster! :photo: :thumbs:

I2_Poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Just in time for her 75th anniversary, Wonder Woman makes her return to the Injustice franchise. Combining her long range Lasso attacks with quick hitting sword combos makes her an even more powerful brawler than before. And a brand new character to the Injustice universe enters the battle: Blue Beetle! His alien technology allows him to form various gadgets and weapons for his power suit that make him a well-rounded, jack of all trades character that can be effective up close and from afar.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
What is up with WW's hair?! I still think the human character's faces look very generic/ugly too. :wtf:

I will give them one thing, they can make a hell of a good trailer.But they have way to many versions of this game.There about five that i know about.