Inside Out (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Thailand]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Aug 25, 2013
UK
Reactions
3,650 0 0
1,600 Baht is £30? How do most Thais afford this??

Nov 5, 2013
Reactions
580 0 0
WEA steelbook or slip !??

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,850 0 0
Can someone pick one 4 me please?
Hi Steve, we don't allow trading requests on the main forums. If you are looking for help with an item you should use the trading section or try posting in this thread here. If you have any questions just shoot me or any of the other mods a PM. Welcome to the forum!:)

Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,038 0 0
from my knowledge, exclude some documentaries (Great Migrations, Through the Wormhole, etc...) and some movies (what I can recall is only one metal case, Twilight Saga) which are in metal case forms, mostly all major studio movie steelbooks, would be imported and all of the artworks are placeholders, even that slipcover may change eventually... (but I hope not, cause I like it)

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2015
Canada
Reactions
224 0 0
Hi Steve, we don't allow trading requests on the main forums. If you are looking for help with an item you should use the trading section or try posting in this thread here. If you have any questions just shoot me or any of the other mods a PM. Welcome to the forum!:)
Thanks

Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,038 0 0
I saw that a few days back but didn't think of anything since Boomerang always tends to mess up with their placeholder arts (junior graphic staff exercise, maybe?) so I don't think that's the final arts, I still believed it'd be WWA same as TW...

Last edited: