Inside Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #31) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: TBA
Price: $64 (Full Slip) - $66 (Lenticular) - $128 (One Click:1 Full slip and 1 Lenticular)
Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey - Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

SteelBook | Full Slip | Lenticular

1.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip back.jpg lenti.gif
2.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip front.jpg

Actual pictures:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm......... not surprised by the artwork. A rehash of the Kimchi Full slip B is the artwork on the steelbook. Now we await how many editions will be available. UE / lenticular / full slip
I don't care what anybody says. A rehash of artwork previously used in another edition, regardless of whether it was used on the actual steel or the slipbox or slipcover, is not WEA. So it's WEA just because this time it's on the steel rather than the slipbox? Who is kidding whom? That pisses me off, gets my goat and gets my panties in a bunch.

Last edited:
I don't care what anybody says. A rehash of artwork previously used in another edition, regardless of whether it was used on the actual steel or the slipbox or slipcover, is not WEA. So it's WEA just because this time it's on the steel rather than the slipbox? Who is kidding whom? That pisses me off, gets my goat and gets my panties in a bunch.

It's the only steelbook with this artwork. So it is WEA. You don't care, but it's just that simple ;)

Depending on price and how good it looks with its finish I may be in, I skipped the standard steel to wait for this and it looks like it could be a nice one. Just don't want to pay too crazy a price for this film.

Reactions: gaeljet
I haven't noticed the thread before. I'm having trouble catching up since my little one was born. Thanks for sharing the pics my friend @domalorite. I really like the artwork, the internal art is pretty cool too. Let's hope the front has a embossed title and super gloss finish.

You can eat your panties. This is Disney we are talking about and they are very restrictive with what cover art anyone can use for public display.

Quite content with my kimchi lenti version but this might tempt me based on the overall package. Just a gloss steel won't be enough for me.