1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's another Disney Pixar Steelbook to add to my collection
This has been a big success so far
Box office $491.6 million

Good to see a exclusive Bonus Disc is included :thumbs:

Film looks great! Very cool that it comes with an exclusive disc... hopefully there's actually something decent on it. I look forward to seeing the artwork. :)

Zavvi exclusive disc? Oh dear...

I know America gets retailer specific extras, but this is the first I'm hearing of a UK retailer doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Count me in for this. I watched the movie with my wife and 5-year old and it was really great. Some sad moments, but Pixar always does that, i.e. tug at the heart strings.

Never heard of this. @cooey

Oh you're pushing it, @lgans316 :D! Is it code, are you held captive and this is your way of telling us you're shielded from the outside world ? :panda: :D

Inside Out premiered at the Cannes film festival, grossed $500 million worldwide, and it's critically hailed as Pixar's best since Toy Story 3 and one of the studio's best films ever. A film worthy of such praise, too :).

No spine title side out would be my guess.

tumblr_nq91q1HQbQ1uyh666o1_500.gif

Well, Big Hero 6 did get a spine title (despite not being named Big Hero 6 everywhere in the world, much like Inside Out).

So I'd say my emotion right now could be more like this:

JOY_Render.png

Good for Zavvi to have acquired the rights to an extra bonus disc (meaning this steelbook will pop up elsewhere in the world without that disc, probably?). Now if only they started to use stickers, that'd be swell.

Reactions: lgans316
Jesus Christ they're eager, it's not even out in the UK yet!! That being said, I can't wait for this release, and seeing as there's a Zavvi-exclusive disc, I'll have to buy this version and then double dip if Kimchi (or someone else) do an edition!