Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie wa gorgeous and intelligent! I'm mad at Zavvi right now for their unprofessionalism but I feel like I missed out on something because I really wanted an Inside Out steelbook.
Let's just hope more steelbooks will come out

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP
This movie wa gorgeous and intelligent! I'm mad at Zavvi right now for their unprofessionalism but I feel like I missed out on something because I really wanted an Inside Out steelbook.
Let's just hope more steelbooks will come out

You know other retailers will release this title too, right? I'm hoping Nova, Blufans, and Best Buy/Target will release their own versions too. :)

I still don't get why Zavvi chose the most ugly picture ever for a placeholder. They could at least have used this:
2vkdavn.jpg
I know we all have our gripes with Zavvi, but this is the first time I've heard someone complain about the TEMPORARY placeholder art they've used to promote a steelbook- You do realise they could of given us no placeholder art whatsoever for this and it still would of had the same effect??

Reactions: snooloui
Geek Tragedy : very beautiful, but we'll have a steelbook without title, for sure....

Depends if it ends up being a real Zavvi exclusive.

With Disney it could still go either way. After Monster's University getting the same artwork worldwide, and Cinderella following suit I'd have put money on Big Hero 6 being title-free, but that got one.

Geek Tragedy : very beautiful, but we'll have a steelbook without title, for sure....
Tbh, other than Monsters University, what other Pixar Zavvi steelbooks have been title-less?? And other than Frozen, I believe all the Disney steelbooks have included titles as well..

I'd fathom this would have more chance of having a title on the spine than the other way round...

Tbh, other than Monsters University, what other Pixar Zavvi steelbooks have been title-less?? And other than Frozen, I believe all the Disney steelbooks have included titles as well..

I'd fathom this would have more chance of having a title on the spine than the other way round...

But before Monster University, Disney didn't make title-less steelbook. For the Disney steelbooks, it's generaly England exclusive (zavvi), so no interest to make title-less. Title-less is for new movies witch have differents title in other country, like Frozen or Monster University. Big Hero 6 has the same name in Italy, Spain... But not Inside Out. I really hope Inside Out steelbook will have title, but I think it's not very probable.... (in addition to, Fnac France will surely take the steelbook, and in France it's call "Vice-Versa"....)

Reactions: Andycadle84
No title = not a Zavvi exclusive "exclusive to me means only one retailer getting it" So there will be other BETTER versions with nice slips coming from Asia. Bye bye 50% of Zavvi's orders hello price reduction a week after release! LOL! :naughty:

Reactions: harry
No title = not a Zavvi exclusive "exclusive to me means only one retailer getting it" So there will be other BETTER versions with nice slips coming from Asia. Bye bye 50% of Zavvi's orders hello price reduction a week after release! LOL! :naughty:

Well, apart from their main line of Disney steelbooks, Zavvi have had very few actual exclusives, but then the same could be said for most UK retailers. Their StudioCanal titles are Zavvi exclusives, but pretty much every other release (JP, F&F, BTTF and all Marvel titles) are available elsewhere.

Exclusive generally means exclusive to a retailer in a country, especially in Europe. You do get genuine retailer exclusives like Nova and Blu-fans, but they're few and far between and even then, they're occasionally the same steelbook but with added lenti's or outer packaging. If you count those as an exclusive, then by default, Zavvi will have an exclusive Inside Out as the J-card will be different to anywhere else in the world.

Personally I only count an item as exclusive if the steelbook is unique, ie: Play.com's Iron Man, HMV's Thor or Zavvi's Shrek. Once it appears elsewhere with an identical steelbook but added cardboard bits, it's a re-release. But then, I open mine and YMMV.

This movie is amazing.

Went to see it last night, and even with a child in front of us treating the cinema as a climbing frame/adventure course... I loved it.

So good. I would even go as far as saying its not very 'Kiddie', its quite adult in its themes and story.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley