Horror-Blu-ray Insidious: Chapter 3 (with Slipcover) [Canada]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
OH MY GAWD! Superb is the word! That shall be mine :D. The movie better be good, I still haven't watched it.

Now to find the slip for #1 :whistle: Where do I even start to look? :watch:

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
OH MY GAWD! Superb is the word! That shall be mine :D. The movie better be good, I still haven't watched it.

Now to find the slip for #1 :whistle: Where do I even start to look? :watch:
Good luck finding one in decent condition. The slip for #1 was an absolute scratch magnet.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
Hope you get an extra Slip! :whistle: :naughty: :smug: :D
Yeah pick me up one ;)
Are you guys being for real? Because PM me if you are. I only found one at my local store today. But I will certainly look for more at another location tomorrow if you want.

And I love the feel of #3 in hand. Such a disturbingly grainy feeling. :drool:
Now I just have to find #1 :watch:
IMG_20151010_224208.jpg

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Are you guys being for real? Because PM me if you are. I only found one at my local store today. But I will certainly look for more at another location tomorrow if you want.

View attachment 193001
Now with seeing them both beside each other, I wonder why they didn't put the titles in the same direction?

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
Now with seeing them both beside each other, I wonder why they didn't put the titles in the same direction?
I was wondering the same thing. But for some weird reason I feel as if it was intentional :confused: May be I'll get a better idea after I watch #3?
I also like how they made the 3 'I's in title red. May be its because of the attention to detail and creativity makes me feel like it was intentional? :dunno:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,413 3 0

View attachment 193001
@AlienKing :hungry: PM incoming! :thumbs: :notworthy:

THANKS! :woot:

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Reactions
1,794 0 0
:OMG::OMG: I've been looking for the first one. So damn hard to find!
Yeah my buddy in CA told me it's hard to find the first one in mint condition, most of them are very beat up.
And you should check out Rhylliam's sale thread on BR cause he has tons of good slips for sale. I got these from him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
Yeah my buddy in CA told me it's hard to find the first one in mint condition, most of them are very beat up.
And you should check out Rhylliam's sale thread on BR cause he has tons of good slips for sale. I got these from him :)
Thanks I'll check it out :thumbs: