Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 06, 2015
PRICE: $22.96
ORDER: Amazon.ca

AE0E910C-D2D7-4B47-8200-80A915AAC347_zpspsn0nv6r.jpg
AE0E910C-D2D7-4B47-8200-80A915AAC347_zpspsn0nv6r.jpg

*Photo Credit: agoofykindasuperman @ BR

OH MY GAWD! Superb is the word! That shall be mine :D. The movie better be good, I still haven't watched it.

Now to find the slip for #1 :whistle: Where do I even start to look? :watch:

OH MY GAWD! Superb is the word! That shall be mine :D. The movie better be good, I still haven't watched it.

Now to find the slip for #1 :whistle: Where do I even start to look? :watch:

Good luck finding one in decent condition. The slip for #1 was an absolute scratch magnet.

Reactions: MGD
Hope you get an extra Slip! :whistle: :naughty: :smug: :D

Yeah pick me up one ;)
Are you guys being for real? Because PM me if you are. I only found one at my local store today. But I will certainly look for more at another location tomorrow if you want.

And I love the feel of #3 in hand. Such a disturbingly grainy feeling. :drool:
Now I just have to find #1 :watch:
IMG_20151010_224208.jpg

Are you guys being for real? Because PM me if you are. I only found one at my local store today. But I will certainly look for more at another location tomorrow if you want.

View attachment 193001

Now with seeing them both beside each other, I wonder why they didn't put the titles in the same direction?

Reactions: AlienKing
Now with seeing them both beside each other, I wonder why they didn't put the titles in the same direction?
I was wondering the same thing. But for some weird reason I feel as if it was intentional :confused: May be I'll get a better idea after I watch #3?
I also like how they made the 3 'I's in title red. May be its because of the attention to detail and creativity makes me feel like it was intentional? :dunno:

View attachment 193001
@AlienKing :hungry: PM incoming! :thumbs: :notworthy:

THANKS! :woot:

Reactions: AlienKing