Insurgent (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
Release date: 19th of August, 2015
Purchase links:
Movies-bluray.nl
Bol.com
Price: €23.99 (Bol) - €28.99 (Movies-bluray)

I1.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not test that.
According to the slip: Audio English DTS-HS MA 7.1, French DTS-HS MA 5.1; Subtitles, Dutch, French.
Cheers, if it was included there'd almost certainly be a logo on the disks/j-card, I couldn't quite make out all the logos on the disks :)

This looks to be the one I'll get, although far from being a perfect release. Colors could have used a bit more vividness.

Reactions: MrBMT
This beauty arrived today

Very very happy with it. Embossed and gloss on the front (except for the central area) and lovely spot gloss on the back. 3 discs. And it took only 4 days to arrive from Bol.Com . Only downside was it was posted in a thick cardboard envelope.
1440241396328-59950652.jpg
1440241446032812172631.jpg
1440241512135-24008526.jpg

i just got this from Bert's, i dont order from him a lot because of the shipping cost but when i really really like or want something very bad like this steelbook...lol amazing steelbook, love it and the package was superb as always, thanks B!

i just got this from Bert's, i dont order from him a lot because of the shipping cost but when i really really like or want something very bad like this steelbook...lol amazing steelbook, love it and the package was superb as always, thanks B!

BUMP!

Bert is Amazing, Steel selected both times in OCD condition as I mentioned my OCD, really well protected for shipping journey, friendly and just amazing all 'round... plus their customer service rock !

Just wanted to bring this release up again as it is the best steel, best release IMO of the INSURGENT movie... truly awesome Steelbook... just doing so in case some have not seen it as for me for the 2nd movie it is the Steel to own !!! Plus Amazing Disk Artwork, I always love when retailers put WEA Artwork on their Disks, it really show they care about their release.

After receiving my first copy, I was really Impressed by this beautiful steelbook that I ended up ordering a 2nd copy :emb:

Last edited:
It's down to €16.99 now at Bol......

I never really wait to see if a release will go down in price as they could go sold out and I don't want to risk it. But I didn't order from Bol as I had hear of Bert's reputation and I prefered ordering from him, @Apollon ordered a few times from him and had nice experiences so I felt reassured since it was an important purchase. But great price now at Bol if someone wants to pick one up but I am reluctant to order from new places.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007