Insurgent (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Limited Edition) [Japan]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Actarus @RekLess @tridon @Drum18 @AlienKing @Netclone @Le Marquis @ash333
Not sure if a thread has already been created (couldn't find one), if so, my apologies but here we go! :thumbs:

Release Date: February 26, 2016
Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon.co.jp

Insurgent JAPAN.jpg

Slipcover.jpg amaray art.jpg
popcorn2.gif

@bloodsnake007 Yes saw those when browsing Through, but I am not feeling them.

Divergent has Decent Artwork but it is same picture as many Amaray releases from other countries which are Nicer and
I don't like that it slides in a ''Plain Black Fullslip No Artwork and Spine title only English No Japanese on the Slip''.
So on my Shelving unit, it would look like a regular release having the releases side by since the Fullslip are Black and only English Title.

For Insurgent same thing about the Fullsip, just awful :bag: + The Artwork on the Amaray Case is A MESS !
What is this putting like 6 Characters one on top of each others, you would think that they thought they were designing ''The Avengers'' :rofl:

Sorry @bloodsnake007 don't want to rain on your parade :bag:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Yes saw those when browsing Through, but I am not feeling them.

Divergent has Decent Artwork but it is same picture as many Amaray releases from other countries which are Nicer and
I don't like that it slides in a ''Plain Black Fullslip No Artwork and Spine title only English No Japanese on the Slip''.
So on my Shelving unit, it would look like a regular release having the releases side by since the Fullslip are Black and only English Title.

For Insurgent same thing about the Fullsip, just awful :bag: + The Artwork on the Amaray Case is A MESS !
What is this putting like 6 Characters one on top of each others, you would think that they thought they were designing ''The Avengers'' :rofl:

Sorry @bloodsnake007 don't want to rain on your parade :bag:
LOL! :rofl: No worries buddy :thumbs: I never take anything personal :) We're all collectors and have a right to our opinions, I respect that! :notworthy: It's your money after all! ;)

As for me, this is also a pass. I'm happy with the NOVA Editions! :hungry: