Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 1st, 2015
Purchase links:
Film Arena

film_20912_1.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures Just Posted by film Arena for the whole back and front artwork of the steel it seems + Inside Artwork (there is no mention of, what is what, but I assume this would be it). In Any case new addition pictures to Confirmed ''FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition''.

Screen shot 2015-03-04 at 11.07.38 PM.png Screen shot 2015-03-04 at 11.07.22 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hatori
OK then. I have a few questions.

How trustworthy is this Czech retailer? Never heard of them before.

What makes this version of Interstellar collectible? Just the fact that it has a number on it? I may be missing something here but how does that set that apart from the regular US release if the packaging/content is exactly the same?

Thanks

Reactions: nicblue
@Robbb check out this thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...on-3-czech-republic.58678/page-2#post-1335089

What is making it special is the slip case, numbered card and art cards. Very similar to Korean releases. Film arena seems to be an up and coming retailer. Plus Carl is a great group buy host. I have 2 Czech steelbooks both from Carl and 6 more on the way. No problems so far!

As for this release. It hasn't been confirmed to be a film arena collection though. So it might not come with the things I stated above

@Robbb check out this thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...on-3-czech-republic.58678/page-2#post-1335089

What is making it special is the slip case, numbered card and art cards. Very similar to Korean releases. Film arena seems to be an up and coming retailer. Plus Carl is a great group buy host. I have 2 Czech steelbooks both from Carl and 6 more on the way. No problems so far!

As for this release. It hasn't been confirmed to be a film arena collection though. So it might not come with the things I stated above

Many Thanks. I will keep watching for updates.

Poor artwork choice.

It is, and it is pretty much hated going by the many comments I have read online.

Only reason I am considering it is the fact that this maybe collectible as detailed above. I would never buy the normal Steelbook because of what you said, plus I am not really into them anyway.

Seems that Warner has imposed a WEA for this steelbook (Only one exception FS release), so FilmArena is not responsible fot this choice.
Any last chance to improve this release, an amazing artwork for the high expected fullslip.

FS version is Paramount not Warner. That would be the reason for different artwork.

• Informative
Reactions: anae31
Wal-Mart's neo pack is the coolest one so far imo. I feel there will be a better relase for this movie one day..kinda odd no inception full slip/Korean type release (more inception steelbooks!!!!!111)