Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 1st, 2015
Purchase links:
Film Arena

film_20912_1.jpg

Last edited:
@Robbb @nicblue

Interstellar is a FilmArena Collection Numbered Edition as Karel posted in the GB section, it should come as a similar Package like the first 4 releases, exclusive slips, Bonus ArtCards, Numbering Card and numbering silver label etc...

Awesome. Can somebody post a photo or upload a youtube video of what these sets and contents look like?

Thanks

Sorry, I was referring to any of the previous sets to give me an idea. Pretty sure some on here must own a copy.
None of there previous numbered edition have released yet. But you can check this thread for real shots of maze runner, another numbered edition. You can also check other czech threads (king kong, dracula etc) for real pics. None of there editions have actually released yet

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/index.php?threads/58669/

Reactions: Robbb
Sorry, I was referring to any of the previous sets to give me an idea. Pretty sure some on here must own a copy.
You can also make a little effort and search for yourself on the dedicated threads about those releases on HDN, the previous sets are for: Interview with a vampire, Heat, The Maze Runner, As above so below. You'll find some pics about the samples.
Type Film Arena on Search forum if you don't know how to search.
To say thanks you have the "thanks" button

Product page for this has been updated! :)

400 copies only. Doesn't say whether this has full slip, art cards, etc though.

Bad news guys,

FilmArena did not get approval to release the edition they wanted to so its cancelled.

Main reason was that WB didn't approve the new fullslip artwork and photo cards.

So its back to the regular steelbook - GB cancelled. Sorry guys.

Thanks

That sucks. I was beginning to think that when it didn't specifically say "numbered" in the description, as with The Equalizer new release - for example.

Thanks for the info, Carl.

That sucks. I was beginning to think that when it didn't specifically say "numbered" in the description, as with The Equalizer new release - for example.

Thanks for the info, Carl.

Both Interstellar(were) and Equalizer are FilmArena Collection NUMBERED Edition (well not Interstellar Anymore as it was cancelled)

but The Equalizer will remain one of the first four FilmArena collection Steelbook Numbered Edition.

btw @Robbb welcome to HDN :)

Last edited:
Bad news guys,

FilmArena did not get approval to release the edition they wanted to so its cancelled.

Main reason was that WB didn't approve the new fullslip artwork and photo cards.

So its back to the regular steelbook - GB cancelled. Sorry guys.

Thanks

Damn! Ah well, never mind, a little more money in the wallet.

Reactions: Actarus
Shame on Warner. Any chance they'll change their mind?

No, last I spoke with film arena before they released Interstellar as a ''numbered edition with the FullSlip'', they were in discussion with their supplier and were awaiting a response to go ahead. that is what I was told. After, What I assume is that they must have had some sort of go ahead as it was confirmed as a numbered filmarena edition but most probably Warner either hadn't given their full blessing/may have been a misunderstanding, or they simply changed their mind.

@C2V3N BRIGHT LIGHT !! BRIGHT LIGHT !!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C2V3N
Not surprised at all with this outcome as they also turned down Nova's requests to do an exclusive slip and goodies....(n)