Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 1st, 2015
Purchase links:
Film Arena

film_20912_1.jpg

Last edited:
Both Interstellar(were) and Equalizer are FilmArena Collection NUMBERED Edition (well not Interstellar Anymore as it was cancelled)

but The Equalizer will remain one of the first four FilmArena collection Steelbook Numbered Edition.

btw @Robbb welcome to HDN :)

thank you.

thanks, happy to be here!

So vibrant and saturated colours on the US one! That's obviously a different (and better) print, distributors logos on spine and back are different too

Any gloss on the american one?

So vibrant and saturated colours on the US one! That's obviously a different (and better) print, distributors logos on spine and back are different too

Any gloss on the american one?

Yup. US is glossed. It looks like if it was released by Warner, its matte. And the ones released by Paramount are gloss.

Reactions: axldelarge
''Future Shop WEA which is Gloss'' in My Opinion is the best one in North America.

I confirmed that the Scandi release is matte in the Norwegian thread and Carl have confirmed to me on FB that this one is matte also. :)

I confirmed that the Scandi release is matte in the Norwegian thread and Carl have confirmed to me on FB that this one is matte also. :)

so it seems FS Exclusive WEA Steelbook is Gloss as well as the Target WWA US as well, rest of the world would be matte ?

In Any case with these color tones on the WWA, Matte Finish works really well on them !

I was actually hoping for the FS one to be Matte but it is Gloss, For me it really doesn't matter, I love both finishes...but depending on the artwork I may have preferences.