Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping to get a film cell of a decent scene! :thumbs:

Loving the wrap-around art... I know it's pretty simple on this but seriously, more releases need wrap around art! Can't wait for this and imo it looks much better than the WWA

Any idea when the copies might be on the way? Not hassling anyone but really keen to have this in my hands!
???
What do you mean? You ordered via Future Shop? Best Buy?

Received all my orders from Future Shop yesterday.
Made 2x more orders yesterday on Best Buy and they're already shipped to me.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I still think the Endurance on pink background is the best art but this is the one to get ATM, cast names feel too close to the top edge tho... anyway always Thanks @Drum18 for photos and awesome GB...

I hate it when they push the cast or title down in the design just so it won't be covered by the stupid J-Card. This looks horrible IMHO.

DGTHth.jpg

???
What do you mean? You ordered via Future Shop? Best Buy?

Received all my orders from Future Shop yesterday.
Made 2x more orders yesterday on Best Buy and they're already shipped to me.
Apologies, I meant the group buy copies. This is my first ever GB so I don't know how quick things move now...;)

Which Gb are you in? Not mine and neither Biscuitnoit?
OK, that's not good - I'm down as post 26 on Biscuitnoir's thread, but I just checked the list & he hasn't added me! Obiously need a PM...

Edit: phew, all sorted. One on the way!

Last edited:
I'm also in Ottawa and I just checked: my tracking number doesn't work
I had this same issue last week. I thought the steelbook would never arrive, but yesterday morning it came in perfect condition. Though I received Interstellar first thing this morning, so it seems to be inconsistent.

I'm also in Ottawa and I just checked: my tracking number doesn't work

Actually, there was no tracking. It was sent by lettermail, never had that happen before with any FS order.

image.jpg1_zpsfjckahfo.jpg

Sadly you will never have it happen again either.

I had this same issue last week. I thought the steelbook would never arrive, but yesterday morning it came in perfect condition. Though I received Interstellar first thing this morning, so it seems to be inconsistent.

Yeah if there is no tracking # they put it through lettermail which takes much longer. I just received my Rambo, Hobbit, and Unbroken steels today it took over a week to get to me being sent via lettermail. I even ordered more steels and they still shipped in a bubble mailer no box lol. I must say I have ordered from Best Buy and they do the same thing so there won't be change unless you buy more then 2 copies and even then they might come in a bubble mailer.

Anyways back on topic the steel is really nice in hand lol.

Lettermail can be pretty fast, for me it was shipped monday and wednesday morning it was delivered. Of course steel straight in thick brown paper envelop no bubble wrap.