Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Target is releasing the steelbook in the US. Pre-Order is live

Target is using WWA and not the ''Exclusive Artwork'' Futureshop is using.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@AlamoSoul I'm sure by now you saw in the OP there's 2 Group Buys for the FS Version(if ever BestBuy is not releasing it as it appears to be only FS @zerox39 will BestBuy in the US release same exclusive Steelbook as FS ?).

Reactions: Agent_DVD
I'm hoping this is gloss..

I don't mind either way Matte of Gloss (although personally hoping for Matte - bourne series the 4 black and white steels and Divergent just as an example were stunning in a Matte Finish...the black and white color tone Artworks seem to work really well on Matte Finish Steels)). Just happy about this Exclusive Futureshop Steelbook :emb:

I don't mind either way Matte of Gloss (although personally hoping for Matte - bourne series the 4 black and white steels and Divergent just as an example were stunning in a Matte Finish...the black and white color tone Artworks seem to work really well on Matte Finish Steels)). Just happy about this Exclusive Futureshop Steelbook :emb:
Agreed. Gloss is good, but I think matte will do more justice here.

I'm caught between this one and the Neopack set to release at walmart.
I like this FS cover better though.

If Interested in one of those 2, it's easy choice the Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook is the one 2 get...if you want the Neopack as well, just get both ! Getting the FS for sure as well as some other countries just waiting to see what will be coming out of Asia