Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Gloss is good, but I think matte will do more justice here.

you know when we were discussing the MAtte finish would do more justice on this release because of the color tone (as seen on similar previous releases) I told myself, just because we are saying matte would be better for it, it will end up being gloss and so it is :rolleyes:

you know when we were discussing the MAtte finish would do more justice on this release because of the color tone (as seen on similar previous releases) I told myself, just because we are saying matte would be better for it, it will end up being gloss and so it is :rolleyes:
Nooo! Why @zerox39? Why the 'Glossy gloss gloss' did you make it gloss? :LOL:
Next time we know to hope for the opposite of what we want Actarus :p

Nooo! Why @zerox39? Why the 'Glossy gloss gloss' did you make it gloss? :LOL:
Next time we know to hope for the opposite of what we want Actarus :p

hahaha yah we should do that, we waaaannttt Glllooossssssss (Noooootttttttt) :hilarious: what a pitty pit pit :drool:

(but still best steel exclusive artwork we are getting a treat with this FS when the rest of the countries are getting same WWA...which the more I see it, the less I like it...)

hahaha yah we should do that, we waaaannttt Glllooossssssss (Noooootttttttt) :hilarious: what a pitty pit pit :drool:

(but still best steel exclusive artwork we are getting a treat with this FS when the rest of the countries are getting same WWA...which the more I see it, the less I like it...)
May be thers still time to convince Zerox to change it?
1219103764016_f.jpg

Or make an offer they cant refuse? :naughty:....:hilarious:
8006750.jpg

This is different and nice from the rest seen so far if Blufans do not release this then im going with this...