Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting this, Taiwan's FuturePak(the finish really have been nice lately, FuturePaks are getting much better Quality than what they used to be; Artwork TBC) and Blufans of course if they release it. If not just FS and Taiwan.

Reactions: lgans316
This one is pretty sweet. Still think the Walmart Neo-Pack is nicest, but not sure how to get my hands on it since it seems it's only being released in the States :( I'll have to settle for this guy, maybe!

This one is pretty sweet. Still think the Walmart Neo-Pack is nicest, but not sure how to get my hands on it since it seems it's only being released in the States :( I'll have to settle for this guy, maybe!
Some recent release from Walmart USA got to us at Walmart Canada... let's hope it's the case for this release ;)

Reactions: mattCH_
I like this cover more than Target's especially with it being glossy. Target tends to have a lot of matte steelbooks.

You cannot go for the NeoPack and pass on this beautiful exclusive steelbook release by Future Shop, if you get the NeoPack, get both; Steelbook and NeoPack !

I ordered. Probably won't get cheaper than that before release.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if FS has fixed their preorder price screw job where your price doesn't automatically switch to the lowest between ordering and release?

@Leafs17 @digitalbabe

FS ''Price Beat Promise'' is still not automatically done, we still have to call to request the adjustment(s) if the price drops.
Please note that agents do not have price fluctuations details, so if you do not call when the price drops to request adjustments,
if price goes back up - they have no way of verifying the information.

Would love to know if its WEA or just Canada/USA exclusive :cautious:
Mueller and Saturn/Media Markt still not announced anything. When they don't release the same art I would join the GB ...