Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't decide, with the UK not getting one for now there are plenty of options and this one is in my eyes the best of the SB's out there but strangely enough I really like the artwork for the UK Digibook.
Decisions, decisions I hate 1st world problems like this :)

I really can't decide, with the UK not getting one for now there are plenty of options and this one is in my eyes the best of the SB's out there but strangely enough I really like the artwork for the UK Digibook.
Decisions, decisions I hate 1st world problems like this :)

Get the Steelbook as it will sell out pretty fast. You can always pick up the UK digibook when it drops in price.

Reactions: BDDB
I'm pretty sure Best Buy would've announced this steelbook by now if they were to release it as well. I'm guessing this is exclusive to Canada... gonna have to join that GB then. :p

Just put a second order in just in case. This is the definitive steelbook for this film until an Asian company decides to make an exclusive for it (which I'm still hoping for).

Did they have to push the actors names so far up the top? Always looks so amateurish and cheap to me. Why cant they hire people that have some sense for aesthetics? The first image looks better, smaller text and a little lower down. Other then that it looks good.