Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they have to push the actors names so far up the top? Always looks so amateurish and cheap to me. Why cant they hire people that have some sense for aesthetics? The first image looks better, smaller text and a little lower down. Other then that it looks good.

Gee whiz, I guess there is always something someone can complain about.

It looks fantastic. Well done Zerox and FS!

No matter how many releases from other countries I have... Canada's FutureShop is always making me crave for their releases and their releases alone..

Yes, is this GB open and, how does one get to participate as I've been on here since last year, but don't utilize it other than to look at the release calendar to see what goodies are coming! - Thanks

Yes, is this GB open and, how does one get to participate as I've been on here since last year, but don't utilize it other than to look at the release calendar to see what goodies are coming! - Thanks

all you have to do is have 20 non spam posts and click on the group buy link and put down how many copies you want and where your from eg "1 to the UK please", then the group buy host will contact you near release date for payment (via PayPal) for the steel and shipping

all you have to do is have 20 non spam posts and click on the group buy link and put down how many copies you want and where your from eg "1 to the UK please", then the group buy host will contact you near release date for payment (via PayPal) for the steel and shipping
So I guess doing 500 replies gets you nowhere fast. I've posted, but it says only 17 when I have done way more.

So I guess doing 500 replies gets you nowhere fast. I've posted, but it says only 17 when I have done way more.
Once you get to 20 posts, it can take few minutes/hours before you have access. That's how the forum "engine" works ;)

Don't you worry, we'll have plenty of this available in the GB's :)

Once you get to 20 posts, it can take few minutes/hours before you have access. That's how the forum "engine" works ;)

Don't you worry, we'll have plenty of this available in the GB's :)
Thanks as I was wondering why I couldn't get access. I use to be able to go to Future Shop when I lived near Seattle. But, now I am a disabled senior so I need all the breaks I can! Are you doing a GB and/or have access to other Future Shop goodies like the NEW Star Trek Wrath of Khan steelbook?

I think the big players all work this way, not just for steelbooks but all their stock including Blu-rays;

Future Shop ships only within Canada
Walmart US and Target only ships within the US (Walmart Canada most of the time do not have the great exclusive blu-ray slip that Walmart US does)
Entertainment Store and HMV only ships within the UK
and so on...

But it is why a place like HDN is great, is that we have wonderful GB Hosts that go above and beyond to helps us obtain what we need...

:)

Reactions: Drum18 and harry