Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

May 30, 2014
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link:
Amazon - €29.99
CEDE - €26.49

91IuCXT3hDL._SX522_.jpg

914G8l-A50L._SX522_.jpg

Germany having exclusive rights to an interstellar steelbook sounds interesting. It might even come with a lenticular magnet in that case.
It is a Warner Movie over here in Germany so i do not expect a Lenticular with it... (Fox do that VERY often here!)
But they did it for Hobbits 1 and 2 (although full site lentis)... i think this will be similar to Man of Steel, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gravity... so maybe 2 different artworks worldwide

It is a Warner Movie over here in Germany so i do not expect a Lenticular with it... (Fox do that VERY often here!)
But they did it for Hobbits 1 and 2 (although full site lentis)... i think this will be similar to Man of Steel, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gravity... so maybe 2 different artworks worldwide
Thanks for the info. So more likely it'll be just matte like all the previous batman steelbooks and inception was. But prestige uk steelbook was glossy so who really knows?

Reactions: MK50
Germany having exclusive rights to an interstellar steelbook sounds interesting. It might even come with a lenticular magnet in that case.

I don't think thats the exclusive one, thats the world wide release. When exclusive or/and lenticular drops then over Saturn/MediaMarkt or Mueller

Reactions: MK50
Thanks for the info. So more likely it'll be just matte like all the previous batman steelbooks and inception was. But prestige uk steelbook was glossy so who really knows?

Yeah, possibly matte (like Gravity MoS, Pacific Rim and the ones you named) :dunno: But maybe with some spot gloss on Title like with Godzilla Germany...

Reactions: dan8885
I don't think thats the exclusive one, thats the world wide release. When exclusive or/and lenticular drops then over Saturn/MediaMarkt or Mueller

Yeah, that would be cool.

Yeah, possibly matte (like Gravity MoS, Pacific Rim and the ones you named) :dunno: But maybe with some spot gloss on Title like with Godzilla Germany...

Yeah, some regions have spot gloss which is nice.

Reactions: dan8885 and MK50
Hope thats not the final artwork does not do justice to the title but let's wait and see,will also like to see more releases for this movie as it deserves better... [emoji41]

Hopefully a UK annoncement soon. Or it will be a HMV exclusive and get announced 2 weeks before it goes on sale. I can see quite a few countries getting this anyway

Reactions: digitalbabe
Come on, it's a WB release, there will be plenty of steelbooks all around the world (but not in Italy, of course, tnx WB :rolleyes: )

I have recently seen it in cinema. Not a bad movie but 26 bucks for the steelbook is far to expensive imo.
Maybe later after the price drops

Hmm. wonder if this will be region free?
Usually Warner Bros is region free, but Paramount has the North American rights, so that could be a changing factor.
Although, Wolf of Wall Street was region free when Universal had the rights everywhere except North America where Paramount had the rights.
I guess we will have to wait and see.