wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone is feeling a bit vulnerable after spending too much on HDZ Ex machina :whistle:
anyways: the hdzeta release of ex machina isnt particularly great.. Even the lenti isnt as sharp as I would like it to be.. still I like it.. but whats exactly the point going into every release thread and posting that the filmarena release is much better? Tbh IMO their releases are more often than not quite poor with generic wea artwork and black full slip (ex machina might be an exception), still I can respect that most people like it and dont have to rub under their noses that my edition is a lot better, which is only an opinion anyways

anyways: the hdzeta release of ex machina isnt particularly great.. Even the lenti isnt as sharp as I would like it to be.. still I like it.. but whats exactly the point going into every release thread and posting that the filmarena release is much better? Tbh IMO their releases are more often than not quite poor with generic wea artwork and black full slip (ex machina might be an exception), still I can respect that most people like it and dont have to rub under their noses that my edition is a lot better, which is only an opinion anyways
At least I like to compare different releases and tell which one I regard to be the best one, if it happens to be FA so be it. And if people like FA, they can say it aloud, that's what forums are for. It's only reasonable to go to a thread about some edition from the retailer A and say:"I like - and -, but I think that the retailer B's version is still better because - and - ".

Reactions: dan8885
What a great time it is to collect Steelbooks and movies in any type of SE. So much retailer to choose from. I love it when I'm off from work and I know here are multiple threads with new photos and informations on new and old stuff. I love my hobby and this community makes it difficult to keep the passion under :drool:

I'm counting the days to receive my Boxset!!! I adore this movie and HDZeta did a great job from what I see. We need some shots from the open Boxset :naughty: Can't wait to rip the cellophane off, build TARS and add it to the rest of my Interstellar collection :joy:

Guys, did I miss the Lenti? I tried to join the GB on Thuesday and havn't got any response from the host yet. I also couldn't find the product on the HDzeta website. It would be nice to know that before I try my luck on ebay :)

Reactions: luke98
Guys, did I miss the Lenti? I tried to join the GB on Thuesday and havn't got any response from the host yet. I also couldn't find the product on the HDzeta website. It would be nice to know that before I try my luck on ebay :)

it should keep coming back on the online store.. at least it did for the past couple of days... just keep checking!

I'm even more pleased with the fact that I finally after all these years now have a 5.1 Surround sound system. I've been living off a 2.1 system and the difference is DAY AND NIGHT. Pristine quality, brings the films to life. Can't wait to watch Interstellar this weekend at 75% volume when everyones gone out.

I just read the last few pages of this thread and I am WOWed by the JAWDROPPING photos of the individual releases. AMAZING! Moon's video of the lenti effect blew me away!

Looking forward to the day when the boxset arrives. :thumbs:

Now I am interested in HDzeta's upcoming Mad Mad Road Fury and Terminator Genisys!!!

Thank you got the fantastic images - HDZeta have raised AND set the bar with this package.

In a time where I am finding steelbook collecting a little stale, this has reminded me why I started collecting in the first place :)

Really looking forward to receiving my copy :thumbs:

P.S - my favourite release of 2015- as it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.