wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! I hope the art differs from the steelbooks in the USA/Canada. I'm all in for the groupbuy..

This is WWA steelbook so will be same as US version.
I'd certainly be happy to see the HDzeta release to have the same artwork as the USA & Canada (FS) version.

But isn't it much more likely that the HDzeta release will have the same artwork as the Canada (HMV), Europe, Australia & Asia steelbook releases?

Reactions: lgans316
I'd certainly be happy to see the HDzeta release to have the same artwork as the USA & Canada (FS) version.

But isn't it much more likely that the HDzeta release will have the same artwork as the Canada (HMV), Europe, Australia & Asia steelbook releases?
Yes and US version has same artwork as Europe and Asian releases. It seems only Canada has WEA steelbook which zerox mentioned was just a coincidence.

Yes and US version has same artwork as Europe and Asian releases. It seems only Canada has WEA steelbook which zerox mentioned was just a coincidence.
Yes, of course. I got confused there for a bit, as the US and CA releases are there only ones (so far) with gloss finish, even if the US release has WWA.

While I much prefer the CA FS release artwork, even the Europe/Asia/Australia release would've been decent with full gloss finish :sorry:

Reactions: keyjey
Urgent Press Release:

HDZ are proud to announce the Interstellar Steelbook, #4 in the Silver Label Series.

The Artwork will be the same as everywhere else in the world except for those lucky b*ggers in Canada; but never mind we'll chuck in a booklet and postcard and a loose lenticular you can use as a frizbee. :woot: :thumbs: :naughty:

The Pre-order date will be August 2015 and the Release date September 2015.

Deliveries will take place aound Christmas 2016, Weather and the Chinese astral calendar permitting . . . .:naughty: ;) :whistle: :whistle: :giggle: :sorry: :thumbs:

This announcement is brought to you by Sheer Sarcasm and bears no relationship with the truth - well probably :):naughty:

Last edited:
Some people just can't help themselves, can they?! (n)

There are people on this forum who make a huge effort to bring us these exclusives and through no fault of their own (in most instances) are affected by delays out of their control. I see some of these posts, which people (the same ones over and over) think are clever and justified, as nothing but rude and ignorant. In fact they are quite disrespectful when the people behind the exclusives are posting helpful comments to keep us informed and will be reading them.

If you don't want a certain exclusive from a certain retailer then why do you visit their threads over and over to comment in a negative manner? You obviously don't have the patience for them and your posts only serve to highlight this. If you were posting genuinely helpful suggestions as to how they could improve their service then I think we would let the odd negative comment slide, but the same cr*p again and again gets so boring.

And belatedly adding sarcasm caveats just make it an even cheaper shot imo.

Happy Easter btw :rolleyes:

Some people just can't help themselves, can they?! (n)

There are people on this forum who make a huge effort to bring us these exclusives and through no fault of their own (in most instances) are affected by delays out of their control. I see some of these posts, which people (the same ones over and over) think are clever and justified, as nothing but rude and ignorant. In fact they are quite disrespectful when the people behind the exclusives are posting helpful comments to keep us informed and will be reading them.

If you don't want a certain exclusive from a certain retailer then why do you visit their threads over and over to comment in a negative manner? You obviously don't have the patience for them and your posts only serve to highlight this. If you were posting genuinely helpful suggestions as to how they could improve their service then I think we would let the odd negative comment slide, but the same cr*p again and again gets so boring.

And belatedly adding sarcasm caveats just make it an even cheaper shot imo.

Happy Easter btw :rolleyes:

Sorry and all, but Four words apply here: No Sense Of Humour :)

Reactions: jonnie123
I believe Z intimated that your post isn't funny, since he has seen that same "joke" over and over again.

That may well be so mate, but that's his problem, and he came dangerously close to getting personal, and going on and on about making constructive comments as to how these people can impove their service (which I have actually done, but some people have selective memories).

I wasn't being personal, agressive, or even remotely serious, I was being sarcastic; it's a humorous comment intended to raise a wry smile - nothing more.
If people don't get it fine - but there's no need to make a bloody big song and dance about it.

Addendum: As for the added 'sarcasm caveats' there was just the one, and yes added belatedly, and was intended to be read in the manner of a tatty sponsors mesage in an equally tatty gameshow.

Also, had I 'not the patience for them' I wouldn't be waiting patiently for the arrival of my Gladiator Lenticular, nor have been engaged in friendly PM conversation with Xin on other matters.

Then again, I am not overly prone to being judgemental, overbearing, sanctimonious and self-serving. I like to keep it light, happy and humorous wherever possible - it makes for a happy ship :)

Why I have gone to the lengths to explain these few simple facts is, in itself, a matter of patience which would be well mirrored truth told. :)
So, as someone suggested previously, let's all chill :thumbs: pax. ;)

Last edited:
It wasn't funny the first time. Months later it's still not funny. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before but felt I should say something this time.

You'll notice I didn't get personal, and that I also implied there are more than one person who does this. And I also raised the point that by editing your post afterwards and adding a sarcasm caveat it doesn't detract from the general tone of the post. Or all the other very similar ones (by the same people) which preceded it.

You'll also see that I wished you a Happy Easter which makes it all ok doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I can feel this thread going the wrong way so I'll step away from the keyboard for a while until it gets back on track

I wonder, will HDz release this with multiple language tracks? I mean not just Eng/Chi
I donno how they are doing their previous Silver labels to predict this one. Anyone care to comment?

Every time this thread is up I click like o_O Come on HDzeta, I need more Interstellar releases, especially a dope lenticular and quarter :woot:
I don't care which steelbook you choose, give us some bomb lenticular and quarter slip with other art than the digibook/neo and the two steelys :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Take my money

Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

I believed (most of) Chinese discs (Blufans, HDZeta) would have the same specifications as HK, TW which for Interstellar it has multiple subs/audios (basic Warner release)

Seeing from their previous Silver Label which is King King, I think Interstellar would probably come with lenticular slipcover (glued lol), art / numbering cards and booklet, which in this case I think it'd be "Beyond Time and Space" the same as other releases...
Cheers [emoji3]

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Back to this release.....at this point in time,maybe apart from the Canadian release.this is by far the best option for this movie.in terms of steelbook releases.thats is if you are into your extras:thumbs:

Reactions: JackRegan
Status
Not open for further replies.