wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to this release.....at this point in time,maybe apart from the Canadian release.this is by far the best option for this movie.in terms of steelbook releases.thats is if you are into your extras:thumbs:

Yes, please do drag this back where it belongs. :) :thumbs:

Talking of extras yes, that is likely where this will raise the bar tbh.
Personally, I'm surprised they haven't mentioned more variations too.

What would you prefer Cookster?

I think it's crying out for a Full slip so they can go to town with the full gamut of available artwork..

perhaps Xin will be back in due course with more news. :)

Last edited:
No, they put Ridley Scott's name on it.:p

Ah, haha lolololol :)
image.jpg

Brilliant film, left me begging for more...hoping there will be a sequel, BUT I know this director ain't about that, doing sequels for money. This man is a REAL master at his craft, and is in it for the art.

Anyway, Count me in like Flynn. I'll be all over this like white on rice, a glass of milk, and a paper plate in a snow storm

Same thing happened with Film Arena Collection of Interstellar, they were supposed to do a numbered edition as we have come to see, but warner didn't approve the product and Film Arena had to remove Interstellar from their 2015 FA Collection and simply release it as a regular Steelbook...

@wxlinkswd is there any idea how long it will take?
I am on the fence of buying regular edition...i was waiting for this one, but if it's unknown if it will be release, i have to quickly secure normal copy before its OOS in the world;)

Reactions: bluray hunter
You prefer the Target to the FS Version? I haven't seen the Target version in hand just pictures.
Oh I don't know how the FS one is like. I like the target's one cause they really stepped up their game. They included an original film cell in all the case and I thought that was impressive.

On release date, I saw at least 50 of them laying around and a day later, all gone. It's not like I live in a big state or anything but obviously the target one is really famous or something.

Oh I don't know how the FS one is like. I like the target's one cause they really stepped up their game. They included an original film cell in all the case and I thought that was impressive.

On release date, I saw at least 50 of them laying around and a day later, all gone. It's not like I live in a big state or anything but obviously the target one is really famous or something.

Umm every version of interstellar in every store includes the film cell, and the steelbook Target uses is the exact same WWA as everywhere else. The only exclusives are FS and Wal Mart Neo Pack which includes a booklet as well, both far better than the boring Target version.

Umm every version of interstellar in every store includes the film cell, and the steelbook Target uses is the exact same WWA as everywhere else. The only exclusives are FS and Wal Mart Neo Pack which includes a booklet as well, both far better than the boring Target version.
Ya that's good to know. I wasn't too fond of this movie so I didn't read up on it or keep up with all the diff releases lol. I felt stupid after watching this movie. Maybe was reading too much into it.

Right, Target uses the WWA but all others are matte. Only target has gloss for this art and that too an excellent gloss finish.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: blu-steel

The Future Shop Exclusive is very nice WEA and nice Gloss to it...and has the film cell included :thumbs:

Right, Target uses the WWA but all others are matte. Only target has gloss for this art and that too an excellent gloss finish.
I confirm, I have a matte finish steelbook (from France), and I want the Target edition since I watch video. Target edition is the best Interstellar steelbook!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: blu-steel
WWA? geh..then that means the artwork is of the main character walking in the water looking completely confused.

Already have mu futureshop one for that..

FS > Target me thinks
I thought that too when they were first announced.

But when Target surprised us with a gloss finish for theirs, I now think that one is marginally better. Only because the colours jump out at you and the inside art is also colour.

FS one may have different art and is also gloss, but it looks like a black and white steelbook!!! It's drained of all colour!

I guess some people prefer this but I like my steelbooks to be as vibrant as possible!

Reactions: StifflersDad
Status
Not open for further replies.