Interstellar (Blu-ray Futurepak) [India]

Release Date:
10th April, 2015
Price: INR 1799.00
Purchase Link: Amazon.in, , Flipkart
Number of Discs: 2

Art (WWA)

812xPYIxhNL._SL1500_.jpg

Note - Amazon India, Flipkart do not ship outside India.

Last edited:
wow i didnt know that was the case with amazon.in I actually logged in with my main amazon ID and was shocked it was included with the other amazon sites like UK, de, etc
yes buddy. Due to Indian government's FDI policies that's the case. Amazon can only provide platform to Indian e-dealers to sell stuff, as it's foreign entity in India after all in that particular e-tailing business segment.
But yes, it's 100% amazon, and 100% legit.
Word of advise when shopping on amazon IN, only buy stuff which is "fulfilled by amazon".

Unavailable for delivery to the UK either :(. I've found this with most steelbooks I've tried to order from Amazon India in the past. Given the info above regarding 3rd parties being the only sellers on Amazon.in, I wonder if there's any point checking these offers any more.

Amazon India, or Flipkart do not ship outside India.

Since this is quite popular release, and it's Warner, Almost all countries (where steelbooks are generally released) will get their own releases.

Amazon India, or Flipkart do not ship outside India.

Since this is quite popular release, and it's Warner, Almost all countries (where steelbooks are generally released) will get their own releases.
That's good to know; at least it saves me checking. I'm keen to see the UK copy of this. How early do Paramount usually announce any steels? And do they usually prefer any particular UK retailer (Xavi, HMV etc)?

That's good to know; at least it saves me checking. I'm keen to see the UK copy of this. How early do Paramount usually announce any steels? And do they usually prefer any particular UK retailer (Xavi, HMV etc)?

"Interstellar" is a Paramount/Warner co-production.

Paramount is distributing the film in North America whilst Warner is distributing it in Europe and other territories.

Recent Paramount Steelbook releases in the UK have tended to be Entertainment Store exclusives. Warner titles have, however, been more evenly distributed with exclusives from Amazon, Zavvi, HMV as well as Entertainment Store. Besides, there's no guarantee that this will even be an exclusive Steelbook release since most of Warner's blockbuster titles have gone on general release.

Anyone contemplating obtaining Paramount's North American release should be aware that it will probably be locked to Region A, since Warner holds the overseas rights.

Reactions: phookoo