Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99 (release date price)
Notes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the exterior artwork of the Future Shop release and the more saturated interior art of the Target release. Oh well, can't have it all.

Think I'll just pick up a Target copy and hope for some more interesting artwork out of Asia.

Artwork is absolutely awful. This is Interstellar, it deserves a better artwork. It's either Walmart Exclusive or overseas for me. We still have two months to go! :)

The reason why I didn't do a GB for this is that it's WWA - is there really that much interest in one?

The reason why I didn't do a GB for this is that it's WWA - is there really that much interest in one?

This seems reasonable. I don't think it will be too difficult to get a hold of this one from one country or another (but I don't want to speak for others who may be interested :D)

I am interested in an Interstellar release in general. I usually get the Target steels from your GBs because I have no access to Target and don't trust their shipping.
It makes sense you didn't do one like you said, as its WWA AND that the art isn't great in general. If you decide to do one I'm in, otherwise I should just go for the Futureshop one.

Difference would be that the Target release is 3-disc. The EU one is just 1-Disc as far as i know. Or is it 2 perhaps? Dont want to get my hopes up on that though as usually, atleast in Scandinavia, releases tend to be only 1 for some cheap reason.

Any chance at a GB, would love to have this next to the FS exclusive.

I am interested in an Interstellar release in general. I usually get the Target steels from your GBs because I have no access to Target and don't trust their shipping.
It makes sense you didn't do one like you said, as its WWA AND that the art isn't great in general. If you decide to do one I'm in, otherwise I should just go for the Futureshop one.

Difference would be that the Target release is 3-disc. The EU one is just 1-Disc as far as i know. Or is it 2 perhaps? Dont want to get my hopes up on that though as usually, atleast in Scandinavia, releases tend to be only 1 for some cheap reason.

Seems like I have enough people asking lately - so I ended up posting a group buy thread - if you are interested, please express your interest at the thread below.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/open-interstellar-steelbook.63771/