Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99 (release date price)
Notes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the release is pretty much the same as all the others but I kind of like the more faded interior of the FS version that said come tuesday I will own this and the walmart edition

I like the artwork. Apparently enough to accidentally pre-order it twice. Just got both shipping notices. Luckily, returns at Target are so easy.

I'm getting pretty pumped for this. Planning to pick up 2 or 3 mint copies of possible. Tuesday is officially my day off, so I might checkout Walmart as well for the digi. Hoping "they" release a lenti slip for the 3D but as I haven't seen anything like that yet, I know it's not likely.

I'm getting pretty pumped for this. Planning to pick up 2 or 3 mint copies of possible. Tuesday is officially my day off, so I might checkout Walmart as well for the digi. Hoping "they" release a lenti slip for the 3D but as I haven't seen anything like that yet, I know it's not likely.

This wasnt released in 3D. Nolan is opposed of it for some reason.

Whats funny is I swear I was watching another movie in Imax 3D before this came out and the trailer for it was in 3D...Space has great 3D properties, liked the movie but was disappointed when only in 2D.

Stupid target. Fraud on my card right before a release (who the hell spends $450 at shop dot com?). Luckily I caught it early (I'm sure the cashier though I was BSing when I told them the card should work and was overdrawn). Oh well. I did luck out and they still shipped my copy. They must have drawn the funds right before they cancelled the card to re-issue me the new one. I may run by Target to try to grab one in case the mailed one gets damaged. Ceasar Chavez day tomorro. It's good to be a County employee:)

It's the wee hour and I find myself laying here in anticipation.

A lot folks don't understand this hobby of ours. You try telling them a bit about it and they just shake their heads at me like I'm a lower life form. Are they too caught up in the great rat race to see what a great hobby this is? Maybe they think it's a waste of time & money...surely that's why they shake their heads at me when I tell them a bit about this hobby of ours.

I'm a movie fanatic. Always been, always will be. Not something you can tell people either. They Always say, "I don't have time for movies", and dismiss it. Anyway, I see it as a bit of good clean fun, it's can get expensive, but nothing's perfect in life. Maybe the haters just don't have anything in life to be excited about like we do.

Anyway, I will be at Target First thing. There's no telling how many copies they may have in stock. Better play it safe.

Walmart opens in about an hour, I must resist the temptation to go back to sleep....

still not available to order for pick up? or am i having browser issues?

edited: called Target. they're nice enough to put one aside for me...just in case.

Last edited:
Well that's cuz there isn't any online pick up rookie ;)

Actually Jordan I've had success with Target's online reservation system for in-stock items instore (not this weeks' releases). It's clunkier than Best Buy, and kind of nebulous how they "take" your payment, but they set aside the copy for you at the customer service desk.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I have gotten a few steelbook by doing the online store pickup before but looks like I'll have to go there now and get it. Just hate to cause I'll have to make 2 trips that way. Since I work right up the street from target and I don't have to be at work till 1pm

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Actually Jordan I've had success with Target's online reservation system for in-stock items instore (not this weeks' releases). It's clunkier than Best Buy, and kind of nebulous how they "take" your payment, but they set aside the copy for you at the customer service desk.

I stand corrected. I was unaware any such service existed at Target. This could be a step forward in evolution if Target was given the proper feedback, and chose to expand on this. Assuming Target would eventually adopt Best Buy's business practices on this matter.

But then again On the flip side of that coin, in some instances all the copies would then be OOS due to an abundance of in store pick up orders, which is pretty much the situation at all my local Best Buy locations.