snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar Collector Box
Price: EUR 39.99
Notes: Includes 48 page booklet and soundtrack CD.

1520-1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you use Google Chrome...

I'm sure that Google Chrome might have some nice features but I don't even use the google search engine. I try and keep as much personal privacy as I can on the web which is tricky. If I were you I would uninstall that download something like CCleaner or a pay version type of cookie/history/temp files ,ect. cleaner and use something that doesn't leave such a trail of everything your doing on the web. If your not going to use a more secure search you can still use a site like duckduckgo as your home page, they at least do not use cookies. Not judging, a lot of people don't care just a few bits of advice if interested, everyone is different no right or wrong way.

I'm a sucker for box sets but I'm beginning to lean toward NOT buying them anymore simply because of the flimsy material the boxes are made of. I just received the Tora Tora Tora Japanese set and its made of very thin cardboard, almost paper-like. This set will probably be made of the same material so it's an easy pass.

I'm a sucker for box sets but I'm beginning to lean toward NOT buying them anymore simply because of the flimsy material the boxes are made of. I just received the Tora Tora Tora Japanese set and its made of very thin cardboard, almost paper-like. This set will probably be made of the same material so it's an easy pass.
That's a surprise, Japan usually have the nicest quality sets. I don't think this will be a flimsy box, FNAC sets are usually good quality.

Woohoo, just completed my pre-order. Looking at it they seem to ship to pretty much every country. Delivery to UK as stated is £8.30, altogether the cost was £35 for it including shipping to the UK and you can pay with PayPal.

Which is the best version of this steelbook to get? I really like the sound of this as it includes the soundtrack which I wanted. Just a shame that the UK isn't getting a steelbook :(

Cardboard is cardboard though, right? Whether flimsy or rigid? It is still susceptible to damage, nicks n tears etc. I would be really interested in getting this if the box was made of sturdier material, and as I already have everything that the box contains (minus the steelbook obviously) it's hard for me to get too excited.

Last edited:
Cardboard is cardboard though, right? Whether flimsy or rigid? It is still susceptible to damage, nicks n tears etc. I would be really interested in getting this if the box was made of sturdier material, and as I already have everything that the box contains (minus the steelbook obviously) it's hard for me to get too excited.
I am at a loss as to what exactly you want the box to be made of at this price point?